Itchy arm????

Scrim88

Any1 else notice since the new 6 months shelf life in finish, there hawk ( handboard ) arm is itchy/dry? I'm near sure this is the cause, because me and the fella I work with have both got it since the shelf life change. They Must have put peroxide in it lol

Skim is a irritant its always been itchy..my arms flare up from time to time like ive got burns got to put savlon on them and sum times gets rid

My only itch is to put on the milf customers best underwear then take a wander to the pie shop while letting my balls sack fall out awkwardly when I'm asked for money for my order!? (y)

Any1 else notice since the new 6 months shelf life in finish, there hawk ( handboard ) arm is itchy/dry? I'm near sure this is the cause, because me and the fella I work with have both got it since the shelf life change. They Must have put peroxide in it lol
Have you both fisted someone with chlamydia

My only itch is to put on the milf customers best underwear then take a wander to the pie shop while letting my balls sack fall out awkwardly when I'm asked for money for my order!? (y)

We had a bet at work once when I was an apprentice. Loser had to put on the clients knickers and run a lap of the garden, Mickey ended up doing it, he's a crazy b*****d ! We all preyed her husband came home early and catch him! sadly he didn't, was entertaining enough anyway though !!!

Last edited:
We had a bet at work once when I was an apprentice. Loser had to put on the clients knickers and run a lap of the garden, Mickey ended up doing it, he's a crazy b*****d ! We all preyed her husband came home early and catch him! sadly he didn't, was entertaining enough anyway though !!!
Pmsl

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

IMG_20160805_164020.jpg
Yeah mate, I got one of those arm guard things off ebay. Works a treat

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/152109313643