It friday,and a good morning to u all

Members online

That dont get took back .
Ok but when u get to 56 ,you doing mixing, up at 6 home at 4 and people still say u are slow ,and u have earn your wage on price if it 50 pound's aday or 5 grand a day what the f**k is happening, feel like i am on benefits the way they take to you

well andyg, i stick up for you, but your language which you have been warned about is to much on this thread,not everybody swears,......dont know if its drink/happy baccy but personally think you have gone to far,...i certainly wont be sticking up for you again,........danny must delete this account,..............we all come on this forum from all parts of the country,different age groups etc,....it should be good natured banter/arguements,...but this is too much.
I am still plastering, and I keep going on ,and I do all them thing on fourm I have 113point

Got Andy G syndrome today.
Crap week. Went in today in s**t mood and faced with tennant answering door bollox naked laying back in wheel chair, no reason why he couldn't cover up. Expecting me to carry out works while he sits there in room with cogger out.
b*ll***s to that , made excuses, loaded van and fooked off. Now indoors trying to find motivation to do some painting.

Building trade tramps job, I need lab.
Tennant.....mmmm
You this guy.

Never spoke to you pal but do yourself a favour and pack plastering in go work in Asda for £10 an hour it's obviously doing ya head in!
It not the job it people, people say to me u are not fastiuff when I have earned a wage ,would they say that to another trade