It’s no bloody wonder

Members online

smoother09

Made me chuckle read the description! It’s like they don’t even know :ROFLMAO: And the money lol who was the kid looking for a job in West Yorkshire I think you be ok here kid (y)
19878032-D717-48FC-A3C9-B9DDBF8ACAD3.png

£100 a day... christ!!! I was getting that as a labourer 15 years ago
Madness bud! and They want you to be a renderer aswell :ROFLMAO: Mo wonder there’s so many s**t jobs out there it’s like the blind leading the blind!

Not far from South Yorkshire and if it is on the books and you only supply hand tools they will get someone easily at this time of year. More so if they can keep you employed on wet and cold days.

It is right though certainly
Midlands areas , we have been up in Hull that is even worse ! Lol on books £14 hr
You can say what your worth all day long , this is where plasters rates are going ! Do not procrastinate

Your welcome

Aha! Another word for my English to Yorkshire dictionary!!

English - procrastinate

Yorkshire - ‘um’ and ‘aar’ (in agonising indecision putting off what you need to do!)

Not sure how it applies here..
@imago see! I know stuff!! Do I get a badge? Or a sequin stuck on some cello tape for my non pyrrhic victory ? :rebotando:

Midlands areas , we have been up in Hull that is even worse ! Lol on books £14 hr
You can say what your worth all day long , this is where plasters rates are going ! Do not procrastinate

Your welcome

lol. mates firm pays civil labs £160 a day mids

Y
lol. mates firm pays civil labs £160 a day mids
why be a plaster on books
some plasters need baby. Sitting so this is the place for them
To work for yourself as a real pro you need £250 a day min or might as well go work with your mate in civils
Your welcome

Y

why be a plaster on books
some plasters need baby. Sitting so this is the place for them
To work for yourself as a real pro you need £250 a day min or might as well go work with your mate in civils
Your welcome

wouldnt get out bed for 250 day

Your welcome
Get down south loads of monies

It'd depend on the day to be honest. Hearing the rain lashing against the window this morning I got up purely from a sense of responsibility. Because there's no fcuking way anyone would pay the rate I'd want if I was doing it for the money! :endesacuerdo:

skim 2x2 bathroom lid id consider if had a loss in bookies day before

wouldnt get out bed for 250 day

Not a chance in mids unless
You a real pro like me.
Why you are running around in that mystery machine van that needs to be at scrappers ,
living in that flat & nothing in bank
No women either to drain you dry !
So can only imagine you blow it bookies weed fags & beer

Your welcome

Not a chance in mids unless
You a real pro like me.
Why you are running around in that mystery machine van that needs to be at scrappers ,
living in that flat & nothing in bank
No women either to drain you dry !
So can only imagine you blow it bookies weed fags & beer

Your welcome

lol.