Is your holiday scuppered

Your depressing me lads.... my missus might not be going away for a week then!
Florida in July with virgin . Paid £11k . They won’t even speak to me . Still stays I’m going on website

Were you booked to sit in the bubble section upstairs?

Florida will be business as usual apart from mickey mouse and friends wearing masks.

Florida might be but the flights won't. The few airlines still in business will only be able to carry a dozen or so per flight so it won't make economic sense to take off.

Florida might be but the flights won't. The few airlines still in business will only be able to carry a dozen or so per flight so it won't make economic sense to take off.
Thing is I love going to theme parks with kids,blackpool,flamingo land,lightwater valley,Alton towers,thorpe park etc,can u imagine the chaos in trying to get on a ride..half of rows on rides will be closed and ull have to que 2m from people! Cant see how theme parks are guna open,be lucy to get on 1 ride the entire day..f**k everything else that's going on in the world I've been thinking about this

Thing is I love going to theme parks with kids,blackpool,flamingo land,lightwater valley,Alton towers,thorpe park etc,can u imagine the chaos in trying to get on a ride..half of rows on rides will be closed and ull have to que 2m from people! Cant see how theme parks are guna open,be lucy to get on 1 ride the entire day..f**k everything else that's going on in the world I've been thinking about this

I see in the news that South Korea have ordered all the clubs and bars to close again. One bloke infected 20 others just by having a night out. That's the bit people seem to struggle to get their heads around, exponential growth.

I see in the news that South Korea have ordered all the clubs and bars to close again. One bloke infected 20 others just by having a night out. That's the bit people seem to struggle to get their heads around, exponential growth.
Ye I seen sumat about that aswell,saying that night time clubs will have to remain closed 4ever or until vaccine found..my clubbing days are over anyway but I like a nice cocktail bar from time to time

I hassled TUI by email and by phone every day for 10 day because they weren’t playing ball. In the end they melted and refunded my holiday. Money was in account the next day.

I've a trip to the states later in the year booked, California, I won't be on that. They'll be no volume of flights this year that's a given, they won't be ecomically viable, air lines have pretty much come out and said that already, people that are thinking there going to fly where ever this calender year are living in dream land, not only that, it's questionable if you could even fly out of this country, would the country your flying too, even have an open border by then.

I've a trip to the states later in the year booked, California, I won't be on that. They'll be no volume of flights this year that's a given, they won't be ecomically viable, air lines have pretty much come out and said that already, people that are thinking there going to fly where ever this calender year are living in dream land, not only that, it's questionable if you could even fly out of this country, would the country your flying too, even have an open border by then.

Not to mention that you'd have to go into quarantine when you get back. :confused:

What about 2 weeks isolation when you get to destination? Then on return. Won't be any holidays abroad this year or probably next unless they test on arrival imo

Looks scuppered, Hancock says unlikely any international summer holidays this year for Brits.

Nope.

My holidays at the moment are city breaks.

Long weekend in Manchester doing some cool stuff which will be open soon if not now and the next one in Belfast where there's a chef who's got his hands on the 1st class menu the night the Titanic sank.

After that it's the catacombs in Paris or a look at ancient Rome.

Should all be open soon.

No getting burned in benidorm for me.

Nope.

My holidays at the moment are city breaks.

Long weekend in Manchester doing some cool stuff which will be open soon if not now and the next one in Belfast where there's a chef who's got his hands on the 1st class menu the night the Titanic sank.

After that it's the catacombs in Paris or a look at ancient Rome.

Should all be open soon.

No getting bummed in benidorm for me.