Is this rendering acceptable?

Members online

Cheers mate I do enjoy Tyroleaning.

It's weber pral, 4 very fine coats, 3 up to 1pm then 1 more after dinner (the weather was nice and warm so helped out a lot)

All mixed up like piss so the water just starts separating off the top while its in the bucket

And used a Tyrol gun, I have sprayed it before with a compresser and hopper but really didn't like the final finish.

I enjoy tyrolean to. and it looks so much beter when fine like that, i've never managed to get it that fine, but by what you've said never had it wet enough..

Where abouts in bristol you based mate?

I enjoy tyrolean to. and it looks so much beter when fine like that, i've never managed to get it that fine, but by what you've said never had it wet enough..

Where abouts in bristol you based mate?

Yeah mate its the mix that makes it, the first 2 coats look like nothing Is happening but when you hit it the 3rd time it all comes together.

That's mixed with a drill mate as well mate bag a time I never mix it up in the mixer it doesn't knock it right

And I'm in Knowle mate

Scratch coat and top coat..did u pay them? Mite of lost his scratch fork so used his finger nail lol..

Attachments

• WP_20160414_012.jpg
    WP_20160414_012.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 474
  • WP_20160418_001.jpg
    WP_20160418_001.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 441