Is this rendering acceptable?

haha I saw those too, top right just under the soffit :) Was hoping for a different solution to removing it but looks like that's whats needed

This as a bear minimum, I floated this gaball for teroline.

WP_20160331_09_49_49_Pro.jpg

quote includes beading, scratch and final coat of smooth render, or cement splash. presumably they wanted the stipple so that they did not have to spend so much time on the second coat, hate to see what that would have looked like

If that's painted as it is it will look horrendous! Don't part with any money for that.
You could hire your house out to the local climbing team and recoup some cash.................every cloud and all that............................:popcorn:

Hi all, thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this one. Just a quick bit of advice needed on a wall I have just had rendered, the whole house is being rendered this week but this is the first wall they have done. I know smooth render always show ripples in the sun but I think this may be a little excessive. Just wanted to run this past you guys to see if I am being fussy. They have been pushing for stippled render since they got the job, but I insisted on smooth as I have seen their previous work and it looks good. Just looks to me like it has not been plastic floated, just sponged off as I can see and feel fairly deep trowel marks. Just don't want to upset them if this is the norm. Many thanks.
It's shocking and needs to come off, do not let them go any further unless they are hacking off. The job they shown you they never did I would of knocked on. The firm might if done it but the plasterer didn't who don't yours. That is bad on every level so if they are owed money for other stuff you may be lucky and they have to hack off to get that. It will never look good and will only deteriorate over months not years.

I think they call that finish rustic :wtf:

This is the trouble with people going for cheap they get what they pay for, also why do they not ask for references or examples of where they have worked so they can ask a previous mug/customer lol
Looks like they aint even put a rule over it lol. I would say I feel sorry for them but we don't know the facts

I think they call that finish rustic :wtf:

This is the trouble with people going for cheap they get what they pay for, also why do they not ask for references or examples of where they have worked so they can ask a previous mug/customer lol
Looks like they aint even put a rule over it lol. I would say I feel sorry for them but we don't know the facts
You right there ..the facts..it's just mad everywhere

Is that cullamix pal?? how do you get it so fine?? is it sprayed with a tyro gun??

Very tidy work that mate. Fairplay

Cheers mate I do enjoy Tyroleaning.

It's weber pral, 4 very fine coats, 3 up to 1pm then 1 more after dinner (the weather was nice and warm so helped out a lot)

All mixed up like piss so the water just starts separating off the top while its in the bucket

And used a Tyrol gun, I have sprayed it before with a compresser and hopper but really didn't like the final finish.

RAF for a smooth finish that ! the last pic reminded me of huble pics of the storms on Jupiter !!