Is this enough drywall screws in boards

Looks like there all overtightened and have burst the paper , shite job .
I put them in 6-8 inches apart always have always will, been to too many jobs where the boards are on 10 clouts and about to drop off

I put them in 6-8 inches apart always have always will, been to too many jobs where the boards are on 10 clouts and about to drop off

I hadn't previously bothered to zoom the photo, but your comment made me take a closer look, and you're right - every one of those screws is sunk 4-5mm below the surface :frenetico:

I think your talking pish, it might not be good boarding but two rooms have been done by the customer and he has not had any issues whats so ever. Pull them down what a F*****g drama some of yous.

I think your talking pish, it might not be good boarding but two rooms have been done by the customer and he has not had any issues whats so ever. Pull them down what a F*****g drama some of yous.
Aye coz all autofeed guns come with a countersink head

Shite job,been in the game nearly 40 years. You think that guys boarding is shite.
f**k me you aint seen bad boarding,some of the right f**k ups i have seen.
For a customer doing it not in the trade i will take that any day.
Donzo you know it gets dramatised on here,some of s**t people come out with hahahaha and I'm betting they can't even skim a wall

Donzo you know it gets dramatised on here,some of s**t people come out with hahahaha and I'm betting they can't even skim a wall
It always has, i just shake my head.everything by the book,regs,etc,,,,,,
Oh thats not enough screws,oh too many,too near edge,overtightened,who gives a f**k,,,
Try pulling them off if you had too.
Anyway time for a beer.
Im doing his hall tommorow if you think that is not enough screws .
Their is a extra amount there.

Oh thats not enough screws,oh too many,too near edge,overtightened,who gives a f**k,,,
Anyway time for a beer.
Enjoy your beer! (y)

Anyway time for a beer.
I suppose if you're only doing private work that regs/specs are probably irrelevant to you. A lot of us will be doing work where doing things the correct way is essential.

I suppose if you're only doing private work that regs/specs are probably irrelevant to you. A lot of us will be doing work where doing things the correct way is essential.
They are not irrelevant to me in general.
And b*ll***s to other stuff,done sites and private builds and most of it aint checked or they dont give a f**k also.they just want it done.