Is it safe .

Close it in and give it a spray of water before you leave if your worried but should be fine

You worry to much . It's in shade n f**k**g freezing......

And never see.s sun and a security fence covers half of it ......

giphy (21).gif

How have come to work for just builders @John j j ?
I do odd private . Just keep busy enought with the 5 main guys I work for . Juzt pay me for trowel let them sort all s**t out......
Someone said other week about me charging my day rate. Said I should charge more .
I said look at it like this all my works local 90 percent. I dont have to price fetch gear . Sheet up clean up. I turn up at 7 30 put between 4 and 5 bags on f**k off 3 ish. Suits me

I do odd private . Just keep busy enought with the 5 main guys I work for . Juzt pay me for trowel let them sort all s**t out......
Someone said other week about me charging my day rate. Said I should charge more .
I said look at it like this all my works local 90 percent. I dont have to price fetch gear . Sheet up clean up. I turn up at 7 30 put between 4 and 5 bags on f**k off 3 ish. Suits me

Oh not knocking you mate for from it, Just curious how they manage to keep you busy all year round unless they all have multiple sites constantly?

Oh not knocking you mate for from it, Just curious how they manage to keep you busy all year round unless they all have multiple sites constantly?
There's only me and lad so not to bad . And lad knows I make sure I.ve got a wage before he does . There always decent 2/3 week jobs . ( for part timer).
Main ones useless so end up doi g s**t 2 or 3 times still pay us lol

There's only me and lad so not to bad . And lad knows I make sure I.ve got a wage before he does . There always decent 2/3 week jobs . ( for part timer).
Main ones useless so end up doi g s**t 2 or 3 times still pay us lol

Fair play don't blame you zero stress!

My world's totally opposite, every jobs on price & supply & fit!

I do more running around sorting out work than actually plastering most week's.

Cash flow is horrific, always got loads laid out on jobs and wages and waiting for a payment!

Fair play don't blame you zero stress!

My world's totally opposite, every jobs on price & supply & fit!

I do more running around sorting out work than actually plastering most week's.

Cash flow is horrific, always got loads laid out on jobs and wages and waiting for a payment!
Each to their own mate . How many lads you got to keep happy though

Well would be confident on small jobs now. This was just to much of a ask but customers happy.thank f**k as i seen turks on rise of foot soldiers.
And it was still soft at bottom.
Hand balled of scissor lift as well
20181211_090139.jpg