is it quiet at the moment

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gps

morning all, I have only had one days work this week, although i do have a full week next week which is good, i was just wondering how you guys are doing and if its just a blip and thing will pick up soon thanks.

yeah mate i been out for 2 months but just put an advert in local press, been in for 2 days not heard owt as of yet.
bored out of my mind.
done kitchen ceilling and rough/skimmed the bathroom, also sound proofed my walls in my room since i've been out.
mi dad wont let me do owt else ;D

Two days work this week ,nothing sorted for next week :( Its bad when your watching jeremy kyle show and loose woman every day  :-X

sod all this week, didnt get one i really wanted and thought i was gonna get - 2.5k, 3 in pipeline waitin on electricians, no word yet tho, gotta look at one in an hour or so...

Busy this week, extra day repairing a ceiling where some pratt stuck his foot through :-?

Next week monday and tuesday full and then thbursday have a ceiling

Danny

I'm pretty lucky at the moment i'm subbing for a firm doing all the flood damage work so i've managed to keep busy.I've spoke to spreads i know and they'll admit they're not stacked out no ones got any money thats the problem we have to thank labour for that!

chocers right now,am actually looking to take someone else on,get into re-plastering after preservation firms,theyre never quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.