Is it just me?!

Members online

Got nothing to do with you wat the spread earns.maybe the guy saying he wants £15m2 would take 2 weeks instead of 1 and then wouldnt have you on here complaining of s**t work.just a thought.bet you earn a decent wage for doing f**k all might I add
That’d still be £100k a year. Like I said, plasterer, not highly skilled worker like scientist, programmer, doctor. Thanks for your input though

That’d still be £100k a year. Like I said, plasterer, not highly skilled worker like scientist, programmer, doctor. Thanks for your input though
You sound a right knob rash fella.know wonder they f**k*d it.not being funny but ur a 2 bit site manager

Ok I'll drop to £14.50 a metre and to keep you happy have lots of days off so I don't earn more than £50000 this year

Tell me what makes no sense? You've been left s**t houses because you can't do ur job and pay peanuts.your digging plastering out saying it ain't a skill whilst your a 2 bit site manager on probably barely £25k a year

Are you actually that dense?! I didn’t plaster the ruddy wall! I got a s**t plastering job because the plasterer was s**t... not rocket science is it. Not my fault the bellend can’t slap muck on the wall and flatten it properly. Plastering is a skill, never said it wasn’t. Seems you’re just a bit insecure my boy

Shut the f**k up you knownothing haggis shagging c**t.

Jez you're right Stu I'm not sure what came over me then?
I mean I always think it, but would never normally say it.

you sound like a cross between John snow and the imp lannister

make up your mind andy
winter is coming

I was having a pee upstairs today when I heard screaming downstairs. Knew instantly what had happened. My mate had put the sds straight through one of the water pipes burried in the concrete floor. Nice hot water geyser when I went downstairs. Still on schedule though.
s**t happens!