Is it just me?!

Kinkyboy

Thanks for the offer but that's a bit steep. £15\m2 @ 330m = £4950. Say it takes 7 days = £700ish per day... with all due respect, you're a plasterer not a doctor. Thats £182,700 a year if you work 5 days a week
Got nothing to do with you wat the spread earns.maybe the guy saying he wants £15m2 would take 2 weeks instead of 1 and then wouldnt have you on here complaining of s**t work.just a thought.bet you earn a decent wage for doing f**k all might I add

Nath80

They dont use frsh 2nd mixers thats why there just topping off with same gear and rhink its 2 coating....i have the same argument on here weekly...

How on earth uou can trowel up a bag and a bit to cover 50m2 with a fresh 2nd us beyond me ut would be bone dry and tear after 1st m2
So would you use 7.5 bags to skim 50meters too? There'd by left over from 5 bags

FreeD

Private Member
Thanks for the offer but that's a bit steep. £15\m2 @ 330m = £4950. Say it takes 7 days = £700ish per day... with all due respect, you're a plasterer not a doctor. Thats £182,700 a year if you work 5 days a week

Don't know where you are based but going rate for a spread in the South is around £300 per day internals...external machine render £300 plus most lads will be looking to earn around £500 a day to cover the overheads and downtime for wet/cold weather.

Nath80

Don't know where you are based but going rate for a spread in the South is around £300 per day internals...external machine render £300 plus most lads will be looking to earn around £500 a day to cover the overheads and downtime for wet/cold weather.
If you are going to put prices on a public forum...whatever comes into your head maybe double it? and do us all a favour because some of us have businesses to run, mortgages, family with wife at home etc etc

FreeD

Private Member
If you are going to put prices on a public forum...whatever comes into your head maybe double it? and do us all a favour because some of us have businesses to run, mortgages, family with wife at home etc etc
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Nath80

Those aren't my words BTW, they are FreeDs from another thread :risas2:

johnh

Are you serious

essexandy

The Lake Governor
I think Rich was pointing out , once bitten ,,, Rich has a way with words ,
after the first disaster I'd be in at the end of first day with the next crew
End of first day?! Are you mad (obviously)?
I used to give them an hour or so before checking in on any new guy/gang. I threw loads off before 10am on the first morning.

bof

End of first day?! Are you mad (obviously)?
I used to give them an hour or so before checking in on any new guy/gang. I threw loads off before 10am on the first morning.
I was being polite and assumed he's not on job but in general he's what Ritch said lol

Ritch

Are you all butt hurt with everybody else because you’re a knuckle dragging mug who’ll spend the rest of his life staring at walls. Don’t worry Ritchtea, I’m not angry with you
Yeah cause your a big successful site manager lol, jog on u fuckingg mong, go fuckk another house u blagger LOL

pobourne1985

Yeah cause your a big successful site manager lol, jog on u fuckingg mong, go fuckk another house u blagger LOL
Technically it was the plasterer who f**k*d it, I had to unfuck it. Came here to ask for advice on how to avoid it happening again.