Is it f**k*d

Members online

BigBish

First day with the ritmo l today. Sprayed perfectly and got the job done with out fault.

Im up on the scaffold, labourers cleaning machine.

I hear the machine make noises it shouldnt, look over and the hopper has come undone when he pumped the last of the material in to the skip.

He tilted the top back to push the dust down. Didnt do the nut up.

The mixing shaft got jammed out and down the side of the rotor head, dug in to the rubber mixing chamber and left me with two 10p size gouged out holes

The machine was stripped, cleaned ect and works and pumps water.

Is it f**k*d.

First day with the ritmo l today. Sprayed perfectly and got the job done with out fault.

Im up on the scaffold, labourers cleaning machine.

I hear the machine make noises it shouldnt, look over and the hopper has come undone when he pumped the last of the material in to the skip.

He tilted the top back to push the dust down. Didnt do the nut up.

The mixing shaft got jammed out and down the side of the rotor head, dug in to the rubber mixing chamber and left me with two 10p size gouged out holes

The machine was stripped, cleaned ect and works and pumps water.

Is it f**k*d.
New mixing chamber on order i’d say, r&s might of took some stick to. Does your vibrate not get all the dust down without pushing it yourself?

New mixing chamber on order i’d say, r&s might of took some stick to. Does your vibrate not get all the dust down without pushing it yourself?

It does mate. Ive had a word about pushing gear down shall we say.

Ok so that rubber mixing chamber, is it dear mate ?

@vfr12you can imagine js face

It does mate. Ive had a word about pushing gear down shall we say.

Ok so that rubber mixing chamber, is it dear mate ?

@vfr12you can imagine js face
I’ve not needed to buy one yet, I bet it would be no more than £50 pants down if it is. Have you took it out? Has it got full on holes in it?

Not full on holes. Just couple of gouges.

Tried to order the 94 quid mixing shaft, les website not working on my phone ffs.

Pants down lol

Oh f**k indeed! I feel sorry for young J mate, don’t be harsh on him :).
With all honesty if there is nothing bended that will change or disturb the rotation of the shaft, you’ll be alright. Them holes will get filled and you can spray without a problem.
Been placing orders from Pft northern last week and twice this week mate. Best thing is to get on the phone. Hard to get through, but I have Gemma’s number and if you are struggling I can pass it to you.

Ps. f**k**g amateurs :ROFLMAO:
:birra: