Is it ever to hot

Members online

John j

Mono Don
To use k rend .
As it was f**k**g baking on this roof today and it seems to have dried a very white looking ivory

I dont know about k rend but remember doing a 20 mile run in cyprus down the sea front In august and passing out, a load of people threw water on me till I came round. That was hot, hadn't factored in the sun bouncing off the sea giving me a double wammy, they Carried me into a lidl who gave me free water till the wife came and picked me up

I wouldn’t chance it unless it was on the North side and covered up from the breeze.

Yes!! It’s way too hot! Looked like someone signed me up for a wet T-shirt competition today!! Horrible!

Supposed to be hottest on Thursday. Think I’m gonna sack it off and spend the day with my nieces who are up terrorising the north.... well as much as southern children know how to terrorise!

Well it's still on but sacking it off till I get back of hol now though
20190723_081136.jpg
20190723_081139.jpg

Yes!! It’s way too hot! Looked like someone signed me up for a wet T-shirt competition today!! Horrible!

Supposed to be hottest on Thursday. Think I’m gonna sack it off and spend the day with my nieces who are up terrorising the north.... well as much as southern children know how to terrorise!
I had my t-shirt wrapped around my head as a makeshift sweat band. 40m2 ceiling this afternoon, I thought I'd lost it at one stage. I just don't understand how these site monkeys can slap on so much in a day