Is everyone a f**k**g plastererer

Members online

Lol.

I was in wickes the other week picking up a few bags and treated myself to a new gorilla tub and some new buckets. Saw some plasterer types staring at me and whispering and I thought, I bet they think I’m a nobhead and they are the first buckets I’ve ever bought

No, they were probably planning the easiest route to get you gaffer taped up and into a shipping container ready for export. :frenetico:

Just taken apprentice on myself purely because I'm sick of half wits think they can do it all.

Funny thing is I was in wicked this morning as needed a by on bonding 60 and small board. Only over road so nipped in.

Couple in there all loaded up with plastering gear about 8 bags of skim and a load of render beads.

If that wasn't bad enough.
They called out with their trolley looking all happy as a pig in shite.

Woman from till runs out after them with a handful of beads wobbling about in the wind and rain "you've forgot your beads"

I mean ffs who forgets the biggest thing they've bought but saying that f**k knows what they were go in to do with the render beads when they put skim on it :risas:
Errrrrrrrr.......Perhaps float and skim ?????who ever would do such a thing?:frenetico:

Aye seen it all myself, took a lad with me, he had skimmed a few rooms for friends and family, in fairness he wasnt totally useless but by heck did he think he knew it all!
Called himself a plasterer and slagging other lads work but you knew he had never set foot on a site in his life as soon as he started talking.
Anyways, he's away doing new builds now ffs
I despair

Hahahahahah

I was in wickes last week... I had just ripped a hole in the arse of my jeans and I ordered a pair of work trousers from screwfix.... which meant I was in jogging bottoms loading finish up into the back of the wifes car... I felt soooooooo ashamed of myself :D

Hahahahahah

I was in wickes last week... I had just ripped a hole in the arse of my jeans and I ordered a pair of work trousers from screwfix.... which meant I was in jogging bottoms loading finish up into the back of the wifes car... I felt soooooooo ashamed of myself :D
I've worn jogging bottoms for as long as I can remember and years ago worked out of an old Metro.
I've seen plenty of shite tradesmen with all the snappy clothes and a nice shiny new van.

In theme with this thread, this morning I saw two lads lifting a wheelbarrow full of soil n stuff into their van, I don’t know... @zolco is this common practice? I’m pretty certain I would not like mounds of earth in the back of my van...

Hahahahahah

When go to wickes i go down were plaster is , all way like a ghost town
How many times have you heard another trade say the spread he knows is so good his finish is like glass you can see your face in it .
the best one I have heard is ,do u no so and so he plasters for fun that lad

In theme with this thread, this morning I saw two lads lifting a wheelbarrow full of soil n stuff into their van, I don’t know... @zolco is this common practice? I’m pretty certain I would not like mounds of earth in the back of my van...

Probably just removing evidence. If you bury a body you should always remove the equivalent volume of the body in soil. It'll prevent an obvious grave outline for a month or two. So they've probably stashed the soil somewhere so that they can pop back and top up when the body starts to decompose and the soil sinks a bit. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably just removing evidence. If you bury a body you should always remove the equivalent volume of the body in soil. It'll prevent an obvious grave outline for a month or two. So they've probably stashed the soild somewhere so that they can pop back and top up when the body starts to decompose and the soild sinks a bit. (y)
Exactly what I was thinking. :whistle:

Probably just removing evidence. If you bury a body you should always remove the equivalent volume of the body in soil. It'll prevent an obvious grave outline for a month or two. So they've probably stashed the soil somewhere so that they can pop back and top up when the body starts to decompose and the soil sinks a bit. (y)
You know this piss up you were on about in your bunker? ....... yeeeeah, I’m going to have to go ahead and say I’m out.... :oops:

You know this piss up you were on about in your bunker? ....... yeeeeah, I’m going to have to go ahead and say I’m out.... :oops:

Don't be like that. C'mon now, open the door.

7d5a6131f8049db7ddba4f56808fa878.jpg

I use.my wife's knackered Micra... we bought it to use as a skip... 5 years on I still can't kill it

Yeah you certainly was. In the slow lane. You had jess the plasterer on the door and the front seat down with your step ladders on it. Was years ago that now. Strange how you remember things
Yup that sounds like me! I got three speeding tickets in the space of a month in that car, you prob saw me after that :LOL:

Jesus Jess....
Yup :crying:

I drove like a grandmother for a while after. But I think I should be clear of points by now.... brum bruuuuuummmm!!!!!

Then I reversed into an aston martin. Ouchy. But I’m firmly blaming that one the bricky dicking about

The time I smashed into a joiner was all on me... I was sleepy. But that worked out pretty well, no damage and after he realised what an absolutely charming person I am he gave me a fair bit of work! :numberone: