Is everyone a f**k**g plastererer

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
f**k sake. Everytime I grab my gear from wickes in morning it’s full of em. I’m not talking handsome chaps with massive forearms like me, could live with that. I’m talking rough looking f**k**s.

Seen one bloke in a wheelchair with 3 bags of multi on his lap its getting ridiculous.

f**k sake. Everytime I grab my gear from wickes in morning it’s full of em. I’m not talking handsome chaps with massive forearms like me, could live with that. I’m talking rough looking f**k**s.

Seen one bloke in a wheelchair with 3 bags of multi on his lap its getting ridiculous.
Suppose you could stack quite a few like that if you had no feeling in your legs!

There's loads of ways to make people in wheelchairs useful. Using them as a barrow is frankly unimaginative.

The best one was Stephen Hawking - crippled genius my arse. He was remote controlled by a mediocre physicist in need of a gimmick.

Hahahaha

think you should get thread of the year award for that was he driving a dss fwd

Bet he weren’t doing a stairwell....

Lurpack if you in there tomorrow shout over to them “the hardwalls here mate , did you forget it “ lol

Just taken apprentice on myself purely because I'm sick of half wits think they can do it all.

Funny thing is I was in wicked this morning as needed a by on bonding 60 and small board. Only over road so nipped in.

Couple in there all loaded up with plastering gear about 8 bags of skim and a load of render beads.

If that wasn't bad enough.
They called out with their trolley looking all happy as a pig in shite.

Woman from till runs out after them with a handful of beads wobbling about in the wind and rain "you've forgot your beads"

I mean ffs who forgets the biggest thing they've bought but saying that f**k knows what they were go in to do with the render beads when they put skim on it :risas:

Just taken apprentice on myself purely because I'm sick of half wits think they can do it all.

Funny thing is I was in wicked this morning as needed a by on bonding 60 and small board. Only over road so nipped in.

Couple in there all loaded up with plastering gear about 8 bags of skim and a load of render beads.

If that wasn't bad enough.
They called out with their trolley looking all happy as a pig in shite.

Woman from till runs out after them with a handful of beads wobbling about in the wind and rain "you've forgot your beads"

I mean ffs who forgets the biggest thing they've bought but saying that f**k knows what they were go in to do with the render beads when they put skim on it :risas:

Lol.

I was in wickes the other week picking up a few bags and treated myself to a new gorilla tub and some new buckets. Saw some plasterer types staring at me and whispering and I thought, I bet they think I’m a nobhead and they are the first buckets I’ve ever bought

Lol.

I was in wickes the other week picking up a few bags and treated myself to a new gorilla tub and some new buckets. Saw some plasterer types staring at me and whispering and I thought, I bet they think I’m a nobhead and they are the first buckets I’ve ever bought
What defines a plasterer type Jess, were they unwashed, unshaven baggy leggings and manky tee shirt type or clean cut, ruggedly handsome, mature professional type like me just wondering. Lol