Is bubble bout to burst

Boom and bust...always been the same in the building trade but way too many houses for sale and not selling at the moment. Will it slump next year? I don't know but it will happen at some point. Let's hope not but there is know way to predict it

Boom and bust...always been the same in the building trade but way too many houses for sale and not selling at the moment. Will it slump next year? I don't know but it will happen at some point. Let's hope not but there is know way to predict it
Don’t know where you are but on a site I’m on currently rendering, there selling pronto off plan, they can’t build them quick enough.

Don’t know where you are but on a site I’m on currently rendering, there selling pronto off plan, they can’t build them quick enough.

That's because they are rendered by your company mate adds a certain prestige (y)

This last year has been my busiest and most profitable...I put it down to 2 reasons...lack of apprenticeships and Brexit...less people coming here to work...less under cutting...supply and demand...go Boris!
There just isn’t the number of young lads coming into the trade, they’ll be a real shortage When this older generation gives over.

That's because they are rendered by your company mate adds a certain prestige (y)
Ha the site agent may disagree...
These things come in cycles as said, but there’s too many factors weighing against it at the moment for me, to even be on the horizon.

Pretty sure these cycles of boom and bust are falsely created by the illuminati or the powers that be to re distribute the wealth form poor to rich.

Cant have the working man doing well all the time can they. Same as last financial crisis and collapse at 9/11

That plane crash was orchestrated I'm damm sure. Poor people caught in cross fire are mere pawns in the big game.