Irish newbie

Mcgeogs

Hey all. Thinking about going across the water to the mainland for few months to see how things goes.
If I don't try now I'll never try.​

Hey all. Thinking about going across the water to the mainland for few months to see how things goes.
Sounds like a plan
Seems like there's plenty of work around this year which is good..always in back of my mind that it can slow right down at any time though in our game.
All the best with what ever you decide.
:cool:

Alright pal,Tyrone man here,wouldn't mind heading over to especially when u read on here bout boys making £300+ a day... This time next year we'll be millionaires!!!!!

Alright pal,Tyrone man here,wouldn't mind heading over to especially when u read on here bout boys making £300+ a day... This time next year we'll be millionaires!!!!!
Yeah that's all am hearing.
Only way to find out is to head over. You heading over yourself ?

Where would you stay?
I don't think it would be worthwhile if you take digs into account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where would you stay?
I don't think it would be worthwhile if you take digs into account
Would look for somewhere cheap. Lol

Yeah also takin my van accross on ferry an diesel. All adds up.

Would stay

Where though? It's not cheap to stay there, all relative to the money you would be on location wise.
I could work in an area down south or north west, as I have family/free digs, so have a fair idea of money that can & can't be earned.
If I had to pay for digs I wouldn't be giving it a second thought. Not worth it.

Welcome..big k is rite plenty of work here but uve got to factor digs in..its not like the old days with sites where u can practicly sleep on site and do any hours u like its all h&s these days as soon as that site foreman is off Job ur booted out of the gate so u cnt put 14 hour shifts in to make it pay so ull be doing 8-9 hours then ull be in boozer spending it all..soz to piss on ur parade like but dnt believe everything u read

Yeah that's all am hearing.
Only way to find out is to head over. You heading over yourself ?
Not sure yet bout headin over,there's me and another plasterer in my gang that are talking bout it but as big k says by the time u pay digs and flights or ferry and beer tokens and eating out of a chippy every night we could b worse of!!but in sayin that it would do no harm to try it for a month or so anyway maybe end of the summer

Not sure yet bout headin over,there's me and another plasterer in my gang that are talking bout it but as big k says by the time u pay digs and flights or ferry and beer tokens and eating out of a chippy every night we could b worse of!!but in sayin that it would do no harm to try it for a month or so anyway maybe end of the summer
You never know it may be a winner.... give it a go and then decide

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk