iPhone app

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

Private Member
@Danny should I recive notifications in the app. I downloaded it a few days ago and not quite got to grips with it yep although am loving it.

When I log in on the lap top I find loads of notifications that don't seem to show on the app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on the update being released, pain in the hole not getting notifications.
@Danny How come twitter can release an update every 3mins do the big boys get special treatment?

trust me you do not want the new version for the Iphone it absolutely shite!!!

I am holding out desperately for the one after that as this one from all teh reading is so full of bugs and 100% un user friendly :-\

trust me you do not want the new version for the Iphone it absolutely shite!!!

I am holding out desperately for the one after that as this one from all teh reading is so full of bugs and 100% un user friendly :-\

Fecks sake! Why does it not support push? Can u/we not get that forum runner plugin or anything along them lines?

I will launch the update and you can see what you think but I don't like it so that is why I was hanging on for them to fix it...

I didnt realise it dragged the forum down, it was only an "out of interest" comment.

Yeah ibran test about 18 months ago as it was an option.... I amgoing to try and do the update for you but will see when I get enough time because apple is a headache...lol

Just started getting push notifications, good stuff

Might have to mute a few threads though cus people like @beddy ******* love a reply!

Hiya

Yes, I have been working pretty much all night trying to get the app working again properly on crapple...

There is a new version coming out soon if apple allow it but I have heard its pants... but who knows....

Glad push notifications are now working though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.