Invoice to go app

Members online

No members online now.

Vincey

Private Member
Has anyone got or use this app that could give any feedback of it good or bad ? a guy briefly showed it me yesterday and said used all the time

Me sons mate use's it all the time and swears by it and funnily enough i'm seriously thinking about getting it as well.

I use it and find it easy to use and convert quotes to emails it's also helps your end of year if used properly will give you your turnover and materials ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. The ability to say to mrs jones that your finished, and that she can pay by card would be good. Maybe slow down bad debts. Card payment is painless.

This app has been quite popular in here for a while...

I use clear books but I don't think they have an app though

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've ised it for a number of years aand cannot fault it, it's a small yearly subscription but pays for itself really

@Vincey mate I use MS Excel and just put each job on as a list of sales with the full amounts received
Then give the accountant the receipts and she does the deductions

And just use a standard MS Word template for quotes/invoices that I edit for each customer and save to my Plastering folder so I have a record
Both on MS Office 365 for a fiver a month subs

Echo what's already been said , Used for a couple of years piece of cake to use .
I use on my phone mostly 'you can invoice job straight away in van, to any email job/client

@Vincey mate I use MS Excel and just put each job on as a list of sales with the full amounts received
Then give the accountant the receipts and she does the deductions

And just use a standard MS Word template for quotes/invoices that I edit for each customer and save to my Plastering folder so I have a record
Both on MS Office 365 for a fiver a month subs
I use Google docs, it's free, all is backed up so no chance losing any of it, but next tax year I might try QuickBooks

All they tried to do was continually up sell. ..

Clear books is way way way better

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I might have a look at that myself in using kashflow at the minute and don't really rate it I like the sound of filing cis and vat from the one software

I might have a look at that myself in using kashflow at the minute and don't really rate it I like the sound of filing cis and vat from the one software

I really like clearbooks its been good to me

I use word. I create a quote with a number made up of the date and postcode. So this month it would be 1216B111AX. Then when I invoice the customer I change the detail on the document to show invoice rather than quote and save it with the same number in an invoicing folder.

Simple, free and I can tie invoices to quotes easily.

Has anyone got or use this app that could give any feedback of it good or bad ? a guy briefly showed it me yesterday and said used all the time
You can do a hand writing quote on job,take picture of it.
Or do it on computer save it to drop box its free,then you will have copy on your phone,tablet.
You also now can convert pictures to PDF file on adobe if needed.
All these are free unless you exceed free storage limits Vince.

Same as imago on a mac but I use the surname of customer and it atomatcally puts them in alphabetical order, hope to upgrade my mac or ipad so I can write and send prices and invoices anywhere.
Pete you need to be making every price an estimate, they will still say thanks for the quote but if there are extras you can be more confident. I try to make sure always get a written acceptance of the estimate mostly this is by email. :estudioso:

Same as imago on a mac but I use the surname of customer and it atomatcally puts them in alphabetical order, hope to upgrade my mac or ipad so I can write and send prices and invoices anywhere.
Pete you need to be making every price an estimate, they will still say thanks for the quote but if there are extras you can be more confident. I try to make sure always get a written acceptance of the estimate mostly this is by email. :estudioso:

yup estimates and quotes are two different things