Introducing AeroTherm The Revolutionary Alternative

Members online

Last year we were working on a house in Wakefield, we heard about it so had a rep come out to site, had a chat got shown samples etc,
Lovely jubilee.....,
Was shown to the client who looked at both samples and noticed it wasnt as a hard decorative finish like multi is.... Still quiet rubbery!!

After a while he decided he wasn't going to use the material for this reason, what with having small children running around the house,

So I don't know if anyone else had noticed this????
It was a year ago now and still very new things might of changed.

Last year we were working on a house in Wakefield, we heard about it so had a rep come out to site, had a chat got shown samples etc,
Lovely jubilee.....,
Was shown to the client who looked at both samples and noticed it wasnt as a hard decorative finish like multi is.... Still quiet rubbery!!

After a while he decided he wasn't going to use the material for this reason, what with having small children running around the house,

I doubt anyone has used it mate, for two reasons, firstly it's too expensive and secondly the sanding down

I doubt anyone has used it mate, for two reasons, firstly it's too expensive and secondly the sanding down

We have supplied a fair amount over the last 6 weeks. Was slow to start but it's picking up. Very niche market. Aerotherm are doing very well with it also

Lovely jubilee.....,

It's a very soft material. So I'm high impact areas, hallways etc aerotherm would recommend plaster over the top of it

Not to anyone form here though I bet, as of yet I have never heard of or seen anything of this product outside of here

It really isn't.
how on earth do you know that? you just said you'd never heard of it so therefore you can't have all the information about it or seen it infront of you. i think it's worth looking into. could be good and another string to the old bow. if that's not the case what have you lost by taking an interest?

grumy old so and so....

how on earth do you know that? you just said you'd never heard of it so therefore you can't have all the information about it or seen it infront of you. i think it's worth looking into. could be good and another string to the old bow. if that's not the case what have you lost by taking an interest?

grumy old so and so....

If you want to waste your money crack on.