internal render levelling kit.

Members online

gooty

I've managed to get small internal walls perfectly level before by fixing a piece of unistrut on either side, then applying bonding with a straight edge, followed by multifinish.

Unfortunately, the next wall is very large and a weird shape.

I found this foreign kit, but it's very expensive when you include postage. There's also the problem I had with the unistrut of removing it afterwards to patching up where it was fixed.

Are there some kind of skinny beads you can stick to the wall, then straight edge as a small area and move along in manageable sections? If there is, will cracks appear in the finish coat that goes over the top of the bead?

I've managed to get small internal walls perfectly level before by fixing a piece of unistrut on either side, then applying bonding with a straight edge, followed by multifinish.

Unfortunately, the next wall is very large and a weird shape.

I found this foreign kit, but it's very expensive when you include postage. There's also the problem I had with the unistrut of removing it afterwards to patching up where it was fixed.

Are there some kind of skinny beads you can stick to the wall, then straight edge as a small area and move along in manageable sections? If there is, will cracks appear in the finish coat that goes over the top of the bead?
Put a stop bread on work too it then take it off

Start a house diary. More money to be made
Might do
IMG-20220227-WA0007.jpeg

Mmm, I see they also sell wood screws at 0.24Euro each, wood discs @0.50 eur, and "Scuntions" which I always thought was a Yorkshire term for something or other

The unistrut S&C rendering worked great in a small bathroom. The walls were all laser level and perfectly flat, but using the unistrut was heavy/bulky and a bitch to clean for reusing. However, the plastered walls looked amazing at the end and the tiles went on much easier.
I was impressed when I saw this kit except for the price.
Just didn't know if a kit like this is available in the UK or if you use anything else instead.

The unistrut S&C rendering worked great in a small bathroom. The walls were all laser level and perfectly flat, but using the unistrut was heavy/bulky and a bitch to clean for reusing. However, the plastered walls looked amazing at the end and the tiles went on much easier.
I was impressed when I saw this kit except for the price.
Just didn't know if a kit like this is available in the UK or if you use anything else instead.
wood batten screwed with or without packers if I really must, or instead of a "Scuntion" on a corner. Usually to prove to a client how crap or far out brickwork is, or if I've made a cock-up.