Internal mono corner

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
Hi just a quickie got some ecorend to put on tomorrow normally do hard angle but need to get it done if I go up the internal carefully to create the angle on both sides is this OK or is there another preferred method thanks

Hi just a quickie got some ecorend to put on tomorrow normally do hard angle but need to get it done if I go up the internal carefully to create the angle on both sides is this OK or is there another preferred method thanks
Yeah just do one panel get the angle straight then the other I always do wet angles

Anyway done it today come out good thanks elite
That's good buddy the advantage of doing wet angles is no sheeting up or bleeding through on the angle just do them as two separate panels one into the other you can use the back of the trowel or pad to square the angle up when finishing it's easy

That's good buddy the advantage of doing wet angles is no sheeting up or bleeding through on the angle just do them as two separate panels one into the other you can use the back of the trowel or pad to square the angle up when finishing it's easy
Yeah that's what I did pal cheers again

Attachments

• IMG-20220630-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220630-WA0000.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 142