Interesting.

Just looked at the site. Seems to me they make products aimed at commercial buildings where people want to tape and fill.

Don’t know what the guys in the picture are laying on, looks like drywall?

Just looked at the site. Seems to me they make products aimed at commercial buildings where people want to tape and fill.

Don’t know what the guys in the picture are laying on, looks like drywall?
Surely they are trying to get into skim market.

I asked them, it is bonding, finish, hardwall all in 25 kg bags.
Will take a few years to see if they work, like all new plasters GPS.

It looks worryingly like that dreadful MP Finish.
most of us are bursting to have alternatives to bgs gear, if the trial guys are on forum let us know. the no tape compound they sell does not work,im willing to try stuff and learn if it goes tits up.had 1 fail on uni finish in 3 years still using it. if plasterers dont use gear they cant correct flaws in make up. bq are going head to head with bg,knauf etc,,, i hope for us plasterers it is good, they need to up their game. price point is critical,lets see what the spec is. maybe the skimcoat will have same spec as uni finish. lol

most of us are bursting to have alternatives to bgs gear, if the trial guys are on forum let us know. the no tape compound they sell does not work,im willing to try stuff and learn if it goes tits up.had 1 fail on uni finish in 3 years still using it. if plasterers dont use gear they cant correct flaws in make up. bq are going head to head with bg,knauf etc,,, i hope for us plasterers it is good, they need to up their game. price point is critical,lets see what the spec is. maybe the skimcoat will have same spec as uni finish. lol

B&q are being very silly then, you say the no tape compound doesn’t work, in addition there has been reports of their adhesive not sticking too, but b&q will see there sales fall through the floor with their incredibly daft change to tradepoint and the discount.

At last some competition in the plaster product innovation department for our good friends at ,

Knauf

Last edited:
B&q are being very silly then, you say the no tape compound doesn’t work, in addition there has been reports of their adhesive not sticking too, but b&q will see there sales fall through the floor with their incredibly daft change to tradepoint and the discount.
do you not want competition.

Morning All! Happy Friday!
First things first...
We are independent and not an own brand for anyone, you will see us in a national merchant in the first 3 months of 2019 and also we have partnered with a National Drylining Distributor who will stock our range from January.
When you say 'dotting is expensive' obviously we don't set their selling prices so we cant comment.
With regards to testing and quality - Hardwall, Bonding and Quick dry Bonding are all signed off, the 37 UK based plasterers we've tested these on prefer them to other brands especially the Hardwall.

- have a watch and let me know if any of you want samples...first 10 people to ask can have some.
We are at the exhibition next week at Coventry but its a decorators show. we will be launching quick dry bonding there but happy to meet any of you and talk through any concerns you have about trying something new.
Some of you are happy with what you use and happy to pay more every year as the prices go up, that's fine and its your choice, we just want to provide some credible competition into a market that has been dominated for years.
Have a good weekend all.