Intensive course options

Hi everyone, I currently run a thin coat render company but myself and business partner are looking at booking a week intensive course for internal plastering , any ideas on where a good one is or what to look for ? Thanks in advance

Bloody hell shows how easy thin coat render must be .
Gold trowel is local to me . But to be honest ive never seen a decent spread come from an intensive course

Hi everyone, I currently run a thin coat render company but myself and business partner are looking at booking a week intensive course for internal plastering , any ideas on where a good one is or what to look for ? Thanks in advance
You do thin coat, but can’t do any other aspects of plastering, Lol.

Gold trowel is local to me . But to be honest ive never seen a decent spread come from an intensive course
A brain surgeon couldn't pick up a trowel and and do internals so does that mean his job is bloody easy,
I've got 20 + years plastering experience but merged into render years ago the two lads that work for me have never done internals,
At least they're are looking for some experience before f****** up houses,
We see loads of internal guys f****** up render by just having a go without getting experience first.

courser.jpg

A brain surgeon couldn't pick up a trowel and and do internals so does that mean his job is bloody easy,
I've got 20 + years plastering experience but merged into render years ago the two lads that work for me have never done internals,
We see loads of internal guys f****** up render by just having a go without getting experience first.
Many moons ago . A plasterer was someone who could do it all. Float and set , skim,render , screed and maybe a bit of fibrous.
Fair play you want to do a course before you start.. at least youll be able to get gear of your hawk
Just dont expect to be any good when youve done it

im same, internal plastering and fibrous work when I did my apprentice,20 odd years ago, now I’ve been on externals nearly 15 years full time, lads on for me wouldn’t have a clue on internals.

Many moons ago . A plasterer was someone who could do it all. Float and set , skim,render , screed and maybe a bit of fibrous.
Fair play you want to do a course before you start.. at least youll be able to get gear of your hawk
Just dont expect to be any good when youve done it
That's my point thin coating ain't easy to produce high-quality work,
The demands that high for plasterers and renderers it's broke up into 3 different trades now screeding plastering and rendering,
I'm just on my way home now from quoting I gave two different specifications on two different products one painted cottage one hack off I know the systems and the products inside out know how to apply and how to price accordingly it's technical s*** modern rendering

My mate did the gold trowel course turned into a very good spread