Insulated cill finish on top?

Members online

hail hail

Private Member
Just seen this section of the forum.

Please see picture of insulated oversill on my house. Joined in two sections by epoxy resin and bedded in adhesive after both areas primed and sealed at the window and reveals with polymer sealant.

Looking recommendations on how to finish these sills plus take out the slight rise in the left joined section. When putting a level on it, the joined section is kicking up slightly.

Ideally I'd love a grantie type finish but how achievable this is I wouldn't know. Only limited experience with EWI.

IMG_20230223_080007750.jpg
IMG_20230223_075947238.jpg

Please see picture of insulated oversill on my house. Joined in two sections by epoxy resin and bedded in adhesive after both areas primed and sealed at the window and reveals with polymer sealant.

Looking recommendations on how to finish these sills plus take out the slight rise in the left joined section. When putting a level on it, the joined section is kicking up slightly.

Ideally I'd love a grantie type finish but how achievable this is I wouldn't know. Only limited experience with EWI.

View attachment 73569View attachment 73570
Hpx base or something similar,fully mesh cill then bead it up with 6mm beads top off with hp12 then acrylic?

View attachment 73569View attachment 73570
It's looking pretty good, It only needs a bit of car body filler on joint and sanding, and painting in Pliolite or silicon

If it was me /New stone cill surely that would be a hours job @ best if your got the masonry skills ....

If it was me /New stone cill surely that would be a hours job @ best if your got the masonry skills ....

I'm s stonemason aswell. Stone sills 1200euro. Over sill free. If the oversills fail in a decade or so or even less, stone sills will go in.

Just didn't want the hassle removing old sills and putting new in.

Reactions: 000