insufficient priviledges

Members online

Dropsalot

Private Member
apparently I have some of the above.......
this means that I can't post replies on some threads........
I feel like the kid with last years trainers...... or the one with a three speed sturmey archer geared bike when all my "mates" have carbon ten speed racers....:(
so that's me ......finished

I feel like the kid with last years trainers...... or the one with a three speed sturmey archer geared bike when all my "mates" have carbon ten speed racers....:(
Under 300 replies to go and you can become a private member like me ur a good egg and actually make a contribution to the forum and and talk bollox with the best of us on here so keep replying and your soon be up with the best:numberone:

My status is the same mate
@Danny

There ya go fella, just give you next reply one letter at a time and you will be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a problem, got to get on the pitch for training, someone has to score goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird I can't remember being just a normal member , definitely didn't have to start loads of wicked threads and educational comments for everyone, oh well I presume I was just made elite member from the start

Weird I can't remember being just a normal member , definitely didn't have to start loads of wicked threads and educational comments for everyone, oh well I presume I was just made elite member from the start
Your still a member...and nearly normal:aburrido:

I think you will find you are a private member not elite member

I reckon @Dropsalot needs to post a load of selfies and to prove it's really him we need today's paper in front of broken drill with a sad face that will surely make him earn his stripes

I can see where he's coming from not to be sufficient enough :endesacuerdo:

It must hurt :rolleyes:

Oh well could be worse could have a stupid name like @satnav or summit

:risas:

Yes sorry that's it you know what I mean

Private elite
Vince you like the promotions man of the forum shame you can't add the tpf logo to your website and have a few t shirts made up with ur company logo saying endorsed by British gypsum speed skim uni finish extra time p1ss ect ect or wouldn't there be enough room on shirt for all the companies you promote

I can see where he's coming from not to be sufficient enough :endesacuerdo:

It must hurt :rolleyes:

Oh well could be worse could have a stupid name like @satnav or summit

:risas:
Gps can't defend himself he is currently at a kkk meeting :hola:

Vince you like the promotions man of the forum shame you can't add the tpf logo to your website and have a few t shirts made up with ur company logo saying endorsed by British gypsum speed skim uni finish extra time p1ss ect ect or wouldn't there be enough room on shirt for all the companies you promote
He'd be like an f1 racing driver...walking advert:LOL:

Might look into that tbh

My status is the same mate
@Danny
Danny's obviously cracking down on the ones that talk shite the most. Just a few more to go lol

Will you endorse @stuart23 wank proof room
Think he said it was kaput insulation he used not tried it so can't comment but anyways I tried these new 2017 work boots mate , rate these I do, imo one of a few new things that's gonna be big this year
IMG_2334.JPG

Think he said it was kaput insulation he used not tried it so can't comment but anyways I tried these new 2017 work boots mate , rate these I do, imo one of a few new things that's gonna be big this year
View attachment 16079
Ffs is that the bg uniboot?.......
Bet it's overpriced and not really needed...
Pair of doc Martins will do the same job(y)