Installoo® Plastering stilts - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi All,

New products available within the PUTZ Range from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop.

We have recently partnered up with German producers Installoo® on their range of Plastering stilts and are pleased to be able to offer them to the UK Market. Stock will be arriving in the UK next week ready for sale.

The Pro-Line is ideal for use on construction and domestic sites - if allowed. Installoo® stilts are just as flexible as if you were standing on the floor with your own two feet. The wide feet mean you are generally secure when carrying heavy things. The ergonomic suspension absorbs the weight automatically. The Installoo® Pro-Line stilts are also available in three different sizes: M, L and XL.

Installoo® stilts can withstand up to 120 kg and are TÜV-approved. The work stilts are made of aluminium. Using the height adjustment the ideal working height can be easily found. Security protection for your feet is available. Operation is easy to learn. With Installoo® Pro-Line work stilts, jobs are as easy as pie.

For more information and prices on the range of stilts available please visit:
http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/putz-profi-line-stilts-c-12_142.html
Stelzen-Consumer-Line-Groesse-L_5.jpg
Stelzen-Consumer-Line-Groesse-L_5-4.jpg
Stelzen-Consumer-Line-Groesse-L_5-6.jpg
Stelzen-Consumer-Line-Groesse-L_5-14.jpg

Look exactly same as mtskywalkers..we are going for new design Mt nxt time we buy a pair

If you read through the spec differences, the Profi-Line are lighter and can take more weight than MT

Also the price is very competitive - certainly worth a look mate

Been told by a spread he'd never go on them design stilts again after he's used new design mt he said there are miles safer double the cost like but he said there worth every penny

Lol I remember wen there 1st came out years ago the cheap versions I got a pair f**k**g hell there crippls ur legs there bend ur legs inwards felt like quasie modo after a day of ceilings sold them about 2 years ago for a tenner

Lol I remember wen there 1st came out years ago the cheap versions I got a pair f**k**g hell there crippls ur legs there bend ur legs inwards felt like quasie modo after a day of ceilings sold them about 2 years ago for a tenner
You had them set up wrong I guarantee, I bought a pair of dura stilts years ago and they were expensive and after about a year the strap snapped. I lent my mates the cheap ones off eBay and haven't given them back in nearly ten years. I still have the dura stilts in the shed as a back up but never needed them. Save people going on your site what's the price of them I will be getting a bigger set soon.

Yeah you need to adjust them so they sit properly. Easy to do. You can even get a manual online

Ye mite of done flynny as there dint half bend my legs inwards was torture.we bought a couple of skywalkers for £160 each about a year ago but want the new design heard gud s**t about them from a seasoned pro spread who's been in game over 30 years so he knws his tools

You had them set up wrong I guarantee, I bought a pair of dura stilts years ago and they were expensive and after about a year the strap snapped. I lent my mates the cheap ones off eBay and haven't given them back in nearly ten years. I still have the dura stilts in the shed as a back up but never needed them. Save people going on your site what's the price of them I will be getting a bigger set soon.

Hi mate, just about to go to rugby. Will post an image of the prices later mate

I cnt see them selling many for them prices regardless of spec or not compared to mts..there same design as mt skywalkers which are alot cheaper granted there mayb lighter etc bit there's not much new to them wat mt have already got out on market

Which kind? We've got same design stilts mt skywalkers the stilts that bent my legs inwards were same design but there were cheapos from ebay

Look at them on Google images there the best stilts on the.market wouldn't use any other stilts, I paid £295 for them 2 years ago n still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.