Insoplas any info?please.


New Member
Pricing an overskim job straightforward apart from small room on groundfloor,about 3 metres hacked off exposing brickwork,customer reckons wall had damp course done,said wall had black mould and understands room isn't well ventilated,anyway he's converting room into bathroom and wants wall rendered and room skimmed,he'd heard about a plaster called Insoplas,told him i never heard of it but will have a look around,found website,but not much info,costs,availability etc.anyone familiar with it?only small area so probably talk him into sand/cement render if no about 80 yrs. Old rest of house seems fine,cheers.