InoTec Vacuum Sander

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJP79

Hi, I'm thinking of selling my InoTec vacuum sander these cost around £2000 new and can only be purchased from Sto directly. I have a set of new sanding pads and the re-usable bag for the backpack which makes life a lot easier. This machine makes light work of sanding and vacuums around 95% of the poly thats being sanded so ideal for public and domestic use. Any serious off will be considered.

Have you got a link with more info? Im guessing you are using on the internal STO pre mixed.

Whats it like both the sander and there plaster?

Hi, i was using Sto turbofix with 120mm tongue and groove EPS, everything had to be sanded to receive a mesh coat of Aramat Classic then a acrylic Finish. All premixed just add a few cups of water to suit/weather ect. Everything was external. Cant fault Stos products, although the Aramat Classic can be a **** to use, and knackers tools up big time.

http://www.stocorp.com/index.php/en/20091103318/Sto-Machine-Technology/sto-power-rasp.html

Granted you look like a ghostbuster wearing it but its a fantastic piece of kit, and no mess to clean up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.