info

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

northyskim

any where other than doing a course to find out about all k rend /weberpal applications

never had nothing to do with any of these systems so am interested in looking in to the process

@keithuk can tell you more About Weber, k rend do regular courses and a few off here have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest have a day training with ,weber/parex ,it will give you a good insight into the products ,but the rest is down to you

yer thats it iv never known anyone round this way to use such products some am completely clueless about it all

yer thats it iv never known anyone round this way to use such products some am completely clueless about it all
Start of on the right foot mate ,to gain experience you will need to travel about ,no one is going to show you the game on your door step ,you will find some lads on here may help

Like Keith said, you. Will need to travel, watch and learn. I did and spent two days 50 miles away then on my first two jobs had an experience man work with me.

Asking plenty of questions on here will help

Webers day course is not a bad day out. I set off a 6 am first time and stayed at a local b&b the second time.

Whereabouts in the North are you?

im from down south live near brighton

yer iv looking around the net and on here trying to research as much as possible

im from down south live near brighton

yer iv looking around the net and on here trying to research as much as possible

SAS Europe in Exeter do a day course but no machine application. Weber lets you do a bit of spraying and Ashlar jointing.

ill have a look in to it

at the moment the hand application side of things is more important to learn to me as dont have a machine

Status
Not open for further replies.