Info on how to use weber one coat

Phil111

Hi there I'm new on here an looking for info on how to use Weber how best to apply when to scratch up or how many ways you can finish it e.g. Sponge or plastic float scratch trowel ??? Weather you can treat it like sand cement render?.basically the customer wants it flat as possible an all I've seen on YouTube or Google is about scratching it up ??? Can you make it flat if so how??? I'm an indoor man mostly over my year's although I can cement render an float an sponge an have over 16 years experience or more so im no novice it's just a new product to me any help would be great .

Unless it’s a small area, I’d give it a miss, it will end in tears. if you don’t know what your doing, to practice on a paying customers house is bad form.

Try contacting Weber and get on one of there courses, I went a few years ago and found it a great few days to find out about all the products they offer ,
Also as owls says I’ll admit I done a few mono jobs and messed one up by not applying and finishing it right cost me a lot of money

Is it mono or ocr ? If it’s mono I’d invest in a i bar. You can get a mono set off ebay you get scratcher and I bar . Not much money . If it’s ocr treat it like sand and cement. Do 2 passes though .if it’s an old background your working make sure it’s primed

20150522_135443.jpg
Treat it like s/c if you can you that there's not much difference in Weber it should end up looking like this

Is it mono or ocr ? If it’s mono I’d invest in a i bar. You can get a mono set off ebay you get scratcher and I bar . Not much money . If it’s ocr treat it like sand and cement. Do 2 passes though .if it’s an old background your working make sure it’s primed
Invest in an I bar... are you on the wind up ? He doesn’t know how to even apply the product let alone finish it.
There nothing wrong with learning new skills, but there’s ways and means, to just have a bash on someone’s house when there paying good money is taking the piss for me. You see so many bad renders about.

If it is monocouche you want to learn then volunteer to spend a couple of days with a gang.

Weber OCR is a good product, always warm the customer though if they use it you see the grain in it still from the sand

I'm buying a power float to try and get a good a finish as I possibly can but I do quite a lot of rendering