Incorrect Colour additives and the consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack88

I've got a job to look at which from the clients description has not gone well at all from a previous applicator and are looking for this to be re done. I asked what products the applicator used and they said he was using stucco italiano classic with the addition of farrel & ball emulsion for the colour additive lol. As i've heard of applicators here cutting corners without using correct colour additives, (can't think why being tht the colours are only about £20 odd a tub) would i be correct in saying that in such circumstances of using an acrylic or emulsion, the lime would adulterate the additive or vice versa in going through its carbonation process to create an unstable result??

Good question, could do with a discription of what actually went wrong? ie uneven colour? peeling? not smooth ect... Take a few pics when u go to have a look mate and up load them

Jack Stucco Italiano are struggling due to coverit controlling UK more and they are plowing more dosh into it aswell. S.I were using Coverits gear and rebranding it but they won't let em do it anymore. As for colours you can match anything from Primary colours, do not use Acrylic ever, Or any other chancing system. As for emulsion lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.