Improver

Members online

Johny6745

Hello all
Not long joined and this is my first post
I'm looking for a gang of plasterers or plasterer who are looking for an improver
I did plastering 12 years ago as part of my resettlement from the army and worked on my own for 2 years
I'm now back on the tools and doing jobs for myself again after doing the 6 week course at Goldtrowel
I'm pretty competent at most things but lack experience and have still got a lot to learn
Really want to get into rendering, I've done the k-rend course but a wall isn't a house so don't have the experience to take on jobs yet
I'm jp plastering on Facebook if anyone is interested in giving me a shot

Hello all
I'm looking for a gang of plasterers or plasterer who are looking for an improver
I did plastering 12 years ago as part of my resettlement from the army and worked on my own for 2 years
I'm now back on the tools and doing jobs for myself again after doing the 6 week course at Goldtrowel
I'm pretty competent at most things but lack experience and have still got a lot to learn
Really want to get into rendering, I've done the k-rend course but a wall isn't a house so don't have the experience to take on jobs yet
I'm based in Birmingham

8B119360-38B8-411D-9B4F-2817D7835696.gif

Hello all

Welcome along :D

Hello all
Don't know why this hasn't edited, I'm in Birmingham