Improver wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We need a plasterer/improver for the south/south east area. Looking to give long term work
to the right person, mainly large houses and extensions, friendly work atmosphere and work
to a good standard only. Rates depending on level of experience, paid weekly.
If anyone is interested e-mail Simon myplastering@live.co.uk

Thanks

Good luck mate, keep searching cause there are a few out there, I stumbled across an absolute diamond on this forum.
I Wont name him though as he may bring this up at wage negotiation time.

Hi,

We need a plasterer/improver for the south/south east area. Looking to give long term work
to the right person, mainly large houses and extensions, friendly work atmosphere and work
to a good standard only. Rates depending on level of experience, paid weekly.
If anyone is interested e-mail Simon myplastering@live.co.uk

Thanks

excellent thread - hope it generates some interest on the forum for you guys :RpS_thumbsup:

Good luck mate, keep searching cause there are a few out there, I stumbled across an absolute diamond on this forum.
I Wont name him though as he may bring this up at wage negotiation time.

Ok credit wheres credit due. @Tommy5

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate,

I am in Southampton, but I have a big house in Woking that i'm in the middle of, another big house in Haselmere, one in 2 weeks in Winchester
and a big extension and whole house refurb in Hook along with others.

cheers for the reply

No not Milton road, my work partner is based in Alton Hants and I am in Southampton as of a year ago. So most of my work is in
25 mile radius of Alton as that was where I always lived.

hi scottie 5 you still keeping busy -

Really well phil thanks for asking, stacked out mate, as i hope everyone is at the moment.
looking at 20 h/association units completed in less then 8 wks with me the boy wonder tommy and an occasional weekend appearance from mr @chrisjack231.
(Another diamond off this forum). :)

glad to here it - looks like you've taken a couple of spreads under your wing, to pass on your knowledge - :RpS_thumbsup:

glad to here it - looks like you've taken a couple of spreads under your wing, to pass on your knowledge - :RpS_thumbsup:

is there a budding teacher - trying to break out ............. scottie5 :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

I was only ever taught 3 things phil.
1 don't ever do anything that your not prepared to explain to the paramedics.
2 don't sleep with/marry anything you can't lift off the ground.
3 how to tell the difference between a ten and twenty pound note.

I was only ever taught 3 things phil.
1 don't ever do anything that your not prepared to explain to the paramedics.
2 don't sleep with/marry anything you can't lift off the ground.
3 how to tell the difference between a ten and twenty pound note.

don't think you'll go far wrong with them 3- especially no 1:RpS_lol:

Under @scottie5 wing is not the nicest of places to be due to the fact of him sweating like a rapist most days :RpS_unsure:

I don't know that I'm comfortable with you keep using that term mate.

Some of my victims would be offended.

You need to see it to believe it mate. I think it maybe down to the pint cans of redbull he drinks tbh. He drinks a can then he is on one for the next 3 hours.During this mad rush about like . The is always a bit of time to discuss the daily news.but mainly forum members :razz:
Scottie5 is a great spread. good fun to work with and can put up with my bitching about the work i have been doing during the week also. Nice to work with a guy that has the same attitude as me with getting the work done.I am looking forward to my next lesson in plastering with Scottie :RpS_thumbsup:

Really well phil thanks for asking, stacked out mate, as i hope everyone is at the moment.
looking at 20 h/association units completed in less then 8 wks with me the boy wonder tommy and an occasional weekend appearance from mr @chrisjack231.
(Another diamond off this forum). :)
Any donkeys from here?

Any donkeys from here?

To be fair john id say there's loads and loads on here, fortunately though I haven't had the misfortune of any of them coming on to any of my work pretending to be a decent spread. The few who I've had on my jobs have all been top class lads.
You can soon sniff out the fraudsters mate and I wouldn't entertain them no matter how busy I get.

To be fair john id say there's loads and loads on here, fortunately though I haven't had the misfortune of any of them coming on to any of my work pretending to be a decent spread. The few who I've had on my jobs have all been top class lads.
You can soon sniff out the fraudsters mate and I wouldn't entertain them no matter how busy I get.
You have been very lucky,so hard to get good men..

Geographically your talking about a huge area maybe refine it for a better response

Fair comment, basically an area of about 35 miles from Alton Hants in all directions.
My fault, I did not think it through enough, thanks for the heads up.

hi im based in Wimbledon which is about an hour away would this be to far?,
Im looking to get into more of the solid side of plastering since having a fibrous past career

Distance all depends on how far you will go mate. I have a guy from Reading and one from Southampton.
Work a lot around Basingstoke and suburbs of Winchester.
Do you have any experience?
Post me your number and I will give you a bell.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.