Improver Plasterer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxerBob

Im NVQ LVL 2 passed and have city and guilds in plastering!... need to find work in kent/London area! if your looking at this post and you need some one with abit of savvy about them and have done it before just need to gain speed and experience thankyou for reading

Your speed will come in it;s own time mate you just need time on the tools , wishing you best of luck.

:RpS_thumbsup: same as Henry hope all goes well ,might not be a bad idea to drop the boxer bit could sound a bit intimidating ,best of luck in the future

Reply to spunky: as much as some one would want to pay!... all i need is time on the tools like the others said!...

Apart from that nice bloke splits a bag over a machine and should be commended for his professional attitude lol

bob are u a boxer. i was but now am doing coaching. its hard doing a days plastering then going boxing at night.

Yep that will definitely help with sounding intimidating lol
Whys would it be intimidating to have a boxer working for you? i dont do drugs, im well disciplined and super fit? i don't know bout you but if i was looking for any qualities within an employee they'd be just a few of the MAIN things id be looking for!

Bob some of them on here are a bit weird just pretend to go along with them or fire the fucks into them

Status
Not open for further replies.