Improver/ Labourer looking for work/ job Manchester/ North West

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick88

As title says, I'm looking for any work or job labouring or plastering. Finished a 6 month Diploma Level 2 course in May with NSPP Glossop and looking to carry on with plastering and keep learning everything I can. Passed CSCS test at the end of May (just waiting for card) have UTR number, basic hand tools and own transport. Did week and a half with agency on social housing which included skimming ceilings, stripping wall back to brick then bonding and skimming with pics of work if needed. Good time keeping, take pride in work and willing to carry on learning and just need chance to prove myself.

nickh88@hotmail.co.uk

I've sent you an e mail. If you call me on the number sent ill have a chat with you. Or send me yours and ill ring you back

So an update

Spoke to nick 3 times yesterday and offered him a start this morning. Being nice I offered to pay his petrol money which he declined. Arranged for him to get to mine for half 7 this morning. Woke up this morning to find a message sent just before midnight saying he was gonna leave it as it was gonna cost him to much in petrol. Nice one!

I had to load 80 fire line into a basement which had no stairs access on me own, to board the ceilings Only then to be told the wiring wasn't finished

work if needed. Good time keeping, take pride in work and willing to carry on learning and just need chance to prove myself = fail:RpS_thumbdn:

Did week and a half with agency on social housing which included skimming ceilings,which looked quite good saying that i didnt do it as i was watching the descent homes project from my window over the road as to getting there the fuel cost would have been to high:RpS_laugh:

So an update

Spoke to nick 3 times yesterday and offered him a start this morning. Being nice I offered to pay his petrol money which he declined. Arranged for him to get to mine for half 7 this morning. Woke up this morning to find a message sent just before midnight saying he was gonna leave it as it was gonna cost him to much in petrol. Nice one!

Kinhell!! You having a **** time at the minute mate then this numpty fckes you about even more!!
If I had anytime I would give you a lift as you know!!

sone people hey!

Just had a look on his profile and he's been on tonight and you can pretty much guarantee hes keeping an eye on this thread.

So nick. You my friend are a waster just like the rest of em. Want it on a plate and say you're willing to go out of your way to get work when clearly, youre full of **** x

You stalking him Steve? Remember you've got a restraining order against doing that sort of thing now.

Yeah I let barryed down I apologized and I realise I left him in the **** big time which I am still sorry for. Didn't know I'm not allowed to look at my own profile beddy anything else I'm not allowed to do while your here? At the end of the day you can all sit at your computer with your comments like I said I know I let him down but I have my reasons. Yeah I said I would do work after not working since the end of August did a shitty 6 month course just to try and get into a trade and im sorry probably got abit carried away thinking I would be working again!! I should of checked my finances before I said yes to the work but when I have £50 to live on until this Friday with a little girl + baby wipes and nappies to buy then I think I cannot afford the petrol to plough into a 3.2 petrol to travel 80 odd miles a day at £15 - £20 you lot do the maths will you. People like you lot p1ss me right off making your comments sat nice and comfy behind your computer screen thinking you know the full story, making snide comments when you haven't got a clue. Whats with taking the piss about my thread?? Yeah I did do some agency work it WAS to a GOOD STANDARD and guess what yes I can travel to jobs just need money in the bank before hand and which I just said didn't even think to check. And no it isn't a sob story it is my fault, I weren't even going to add anything to thread coz I wont get any work now on here which I know but snide comments when people don't know the story is what f*cks me right off.

Oh dear naughty words have come out now. How am I meant to pay petrol to get there when I have things to pay for? Get cocky all you want not going to argue over a forum

I really dont think you need to ask do you. Lets be honest you know exactly when and where.

The thing is nick I've you'd come in and told me that you were short of cash something could have been sorted out for s bit of money each day. Or you could have mentioned it to md on the phone when speaking to me or rang me a bit later on. It couldn't have taken you 5 hours to work out that. Sending a text at twenty to 12 is a waste of time, and I'd imagine you sent it then as you knew anyone that was in work the following morning would be in bed. People arnt giving you snide remarks its more that the find your mentality to be comical.

And like I said I'm sorry for wasting your time barryed. Its the fact that people can sit at a computer and not know anything and make remarks that annoys me. I wouldn't do it because I don't know what happens in there lives. I've had my say and yeah I'm still in the wrong not going to say I'm not.

Its not my argument to be in really but there is alot of time wasters like yourself out there. Say they want the work then dont turn out. Barry is a decent bloke. I think you knew that when he offered to pay your fuel. I find jt highly unlikely you checked your account at midnight then noticed you were skint. You could have given barry a call or text me earlier on and explained the situation and im pretty sure he'd have said get here the first day and I'll give you some money for fuel.

love the fact u wanna have a rant nicholas about the cost of fuel and you have a 3.2 litre car sitting on the drive lol.

see some one else that thinks they know me. Car was bought long ago when I was working and earning decent money. Tried selling it too get a van or diesel estate. Anything else?

ive just found this thread.................................WOW haha i cnt think of anyway to describe it appart from wow im liking the sudden poverty part

Status
Not open for further replies.