Important - you can customise your profile page

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

Right I have spent the last 2 days trying to work out why the profile pages look rubbish and I have sussed it.

Its because you the members have the ability to customise your own page so yu can choose your own colours etc.

what you do is you go to the top right of your screen and click on profile and then you will see in the main screen above a text box a link to "Customize My Profile" click that and then you are fronted with a page just play around with the colours till you get it the way you like and is readable.

If anybody wants be just to do theres for them then let me know and I will do it for them

This is a bit of a pain as the default one is crap and its a known bug which will get sorted in time.

This is my profile page simple and took like 2 mins to do... just remember when you choose your colours to click submit :rolleyes) and it will automatically show you teh changes... dont panic you cant screw it up so just play about

View Profile: Danny - The Original Plasterers Forum - The Plastering Forum - A forum For Plastering -

ALl the best and good luck

Danny

cool - done, for now anyway... :RpS_thumbup:

next question - 'can we change the main forum display settings?'

you know, same way like..
ive had a good shufty and play about though and i cant find it..
would have been a nice feature though - you can alter how it displays threads, the order etc but not the look like you can with the profile...

you can do it through you settings page i think or just click on the thread title and it will sort it however you like

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.