immediate openings for 3 plasterers in Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFGLeonard

I have 3 openingsfor plasterers in Afghanistan.

- These positions will be short term (2-3 months) with hopes (but no obligations) for follow on jobs in the same area
- Must be US citizen
- Excellent pay plus; transportation, housing (not tents), and meals provided
- Security Clearance preferred but if you don’t have one we can get you one.
- 5+ years’experience working as a Plasterer full time experience in high productionresidential and/or commercial interior plastering

Send resumes or requests for further information directly to Leonard Briggs at lbriggs@emw.com

Best Regards,

Leonard

Leonard C. Briggs
Program Manager
EMW, Inc.

AFG Mobile: + 93 (0)79 250 5213
US Mobile: + 1 571 286-6218

You want morph the claymonster for plastering over there marra..................:RpS_thumbup:........oh and feel free to keep him if ya like...................:RpS_wink:

Haha fck that!! Would have to be amazing money! Plus yanks only why's that then... Maybe some covert sh1t like posing as a spread but really some kind of Jack Bauer wannabe :RpS_confused:

Verry sorry to all the UKs but this is a US Army contract and they specify we must have a US clearance for all workers. Belive me I tried to see if there wera a way around it but I do not have a choice. I also run NATO contracts here in AFG so it would not be a problem if this was one of them. I'm sure you Brits are better at plastering than we Yanks are because, as someone pointed out, we are almost 100% drywall in the US.

That is what makes it so difficult for me to find real plasterers in America.

Does anyone know of an American plasterer job board or something similar to this forum? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Appoligies to all. I did not realize that this was a UK site but now I am educated.

But if anyone can help please me find 3 US plasterers in a hurry please let me know.

What would the situation be for ex British armed forces with tours of sandy places experience who are now plastering. Would they be able to get U.S gov clearance.

Just out of curiosity what is the pay like? and before anyone on here starts about discussing prices it's not in this country so no harm done.

The equivilent of 125K USD per year includes 6 weeks paid time off . so 3 months would bring 31,250 USD and 10.5 days paid time off plus a completion bonus. all living, processing, insurance, and other expenses paid

I am not sure how that amount of American dollars would spend in the UK but I know it would last longer in the US

we have worked for the us military on the suffolk air bases. lakenheath, bentwaters, rendelsham.
we had been given security passes.the most important was to stay at your place of work,do not wonder around the base, we where able to use the vending machines ,after we had purchased us dollars.
the plastering spec was a slightly different to uk , but no problem .

Just over £20'000 for 3 months work, over £6500 a month. Nice but is it worth working in a war zone?

I would consider it I mean £6500+ bonus+board+death insurance lol

That price takes the piss when my mates are get fewkin blown up for pennies................:RpS_thumbdn:

I totally agree Arti and that sort of money even beats the shizzel out of what the lads on the circuit are earning. Where do i sign.

as soon at the us pull out of afgan the taliban are goin to over run the ANA and police there a facking joke.
if and when the taliban take over again which they will............do us and the US have to go back out there or do we just let them blow eachother up??

Status
Not open for further replies.