I'm such a lightweight

Members online

Voted England's ugliest market town 10 years running.
I moved there in 1985 - it still had the cattle market on a Wednesday & Saturday (proper-job rednecks then) I plastered out the Sainsburys at the Willows about 1989.

I moved there in 1985 - it still had the cattle market on a Wednesday & Saturday (proper-job rednecks then) I plastered out the Sainsburys at the Willows about 1989.
Do you still live down that way bud? Did you ever work for the McCarthy's?

Do you still live down that way bud? Did you ever work for the McCarthy's?
I don’t live there now. I used to box at Hele boxing club and the McCarthy boys were trainers there - McCarthy &Sons were the big firm when I lived there. Original mono/colored through render...I’m showing my age now.
When did you move there?

I don’t live there now. I used to box at Hele boxing club and the McCarthy boys were trainers there - McCarthy &Sons were the big firm when I lived there. Original mono/colored through render...I’m showing my age now.
When did you move there?
Moved here in '99, McCarthy's still a big presence in Devon .

When did you move there?
Yeah McCarthys are still going strong, not just Plastering but developing and I think have a side line plumbing business aswell.