Im sick of........

Members online

whats the fans opinion of him andy,
personally think he will go, and manager of athletico madrid i think diego simeone will take over, spurs seem a good side to me, some good players there, need a sort out this summer,
and of course what to do about harry

They all love him, there be riots on the streets if he goes cos it will mean that levy hasn’t backed him, if conte goes so does Harry. I personally think he’ll stay tbh, simeone could go Man U if poch doesn’t go

They all love him, there be riots on the streets if he goes cos it will mean that levy hasn’t backed him, if conte goes so does Harry. I personally think he’ll stay tbh, simeone could go Man U if poch doesn’t go
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I shouldn't knock em as I ain't no big football fan and to be fair their my fav London tesm
When a bigger more successful club comes in for ya the player will want to leave , we’ve seen the fallout of insisting Kane stays , it’s took him all season to find his form

When a bigger more successful club comes in for ya the player will want to leave , we’ve seen the fallout of insisting Kane stays , it’s took him all season to find his form
Yeah and he will still leave end of the season at a cut price, levy is a greedy fool should of took 150 mil for him while city wanted to pay over the odds for a 28year old injury prone striker

Yeah and he will still leave end of the season at a cut price, levy is a greedy fool should of took 150 mil for him while city wanted to pay over the odds for a 28year old injury prone striker
They didn’t offer 150 tho ,reportedly 120 max