Im plasterer from London

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Hello everyone. Im plasterer from London.
I am 28 years old. I do the Plastering already almost 10 years.
See my video from work

[video=youtube_share;3zq9NED8S14]http://youtu.be/3zq9NED8S14[/video]

10 years eh....when do you do you reckon you'll start plastering a wall from the top down as you're supposed to?

i want them 6min 13sec back. nice song to have on when plastering when the cricks began to show.

taking it straight out the bucket aswell, are you saving up for a board and stand?

always picked straight from the bucket. I'm used to it. you can not teach an old dog new tricks with the board and stand. and i dont drink coffee

I would normally agree with Andy but i would sugest you start with the ceiling and lay off the drugs :)
reason for this is that the ceiling was not ready yet and the whole room cluttered.
The ceiling which you can see only a very small piece has 40 m2
I have a video showing how I did it. I will post this next time

welcome oscar

Not sure what point your trying to make with your ytube clip. I think you will have to pick the pace up a bit I thought you was a tad bit slow but your speed will come with time on the tools.:RpS_lol:

Got to pull you up on ya footwear marra... safety is paramount..........got one of those ladders turns into a canny platform to reach 3m ceilings....:RpS_thumbup:

I'm Oscar and dumbo now ? Not me, the mods will tell you. Oslki put on about 15m2 (x2coat) in 6 mins in fast motion (not including drying times) that would be less than 5 mins irishspread time, I rest my case

[video=youtube_share;L14TOvlvo6w]http://youtu.be/L14TOvlvo6w[/video]
For all haters. Before you bad comment show everyone Your video how you doing Plastering.
All the work I do myself. I do not have a labourer.I do my best

well, at least yr doing two coat work, seen plenty who dont. Must get me one of them scaffold jobbies. Working off a ladder kills my damn legs....

Doesn't seem to be much of a system to how you put it on. Don't forget to scrape the walls.:RpS_lol:

Welcome to forum Ocsar don't worry bout haters they jealous,
you good spread very fast at job hoping you stay at forum your videos I like.
:)

Thank you Ocsar :RpS_thumbup:
you got video of plastering with stilts video?
Would be very much good to see this types of footage!

Last edited:
oh right, on the ceiling you had a bucket trowel, bet there was 'red bull' scooped but:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.