I'm here!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look ok i only did it once on a stag do while i was wasted & it didn't really count because he ran off before i'd finished.

What would you know about MMA anyway you want me to batter you in the ring mate? :flapper:

And is the 6ft 7 you when standing on a hop up?

I know a spread who is the height and weight you claim to be and he was a sound lad as long as he took his tablets, unfortunately sometimes he would forget and need to sign himself into a pycshiatric hospital cos he was always aware that he would probably kill some one. He was always champion when he came out a week or so later, funnily enough i haven't spoke to him for well over 10 years now.

oh welcome along by the way and how's Mickey keeping

Hello, Thought i'd introduce myself, my names Steve from Telford in Shropshire & i'm a proper spread, not like most you chancers on here lol :RpS_lol:

Been spreading now for 30 years & i know everything there is to know,
screeding, rendering, pargetting, lime work, fibrous, restoration, float & set, dry lining, skimming etc....

I've done the lot so there's not much anyone can show me as i've been there done that got the T-shirt.

I look forward to sharing my vast knowledge with you all & joining in with the banter.
Oh & before anyone asks no i am not a ******* queer!

My hobbies are a mix of MMA/cagefighting, listen to ska, reggae & old school rave music.
Do the odd line of coke & a few joints at weekends but mainly get absolutely ******* wasted on lager & shots.

I'm 6 foot 7 & weigh 18 stone, so if anyone on here starts me i'll rip your ******* heads off ok!!

Steve

I think your another regular faking it up...theres been a few lately. probably that rouge @Nisus the nuisance up to no good again :rolleyes) or you could be @DavetheDog @TheWand @Olican....the list goes on and on

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Thought i'd introduce myself, my names Steve from Telford in Shropshire & i'm a proper spread, not like most you chancers on here lol :RpS_lol:

screeding, rendering, pargetting, lime work, fibrous, restoration, float & set, dry lining, skimming etc....

I've done the lot so there's not much anyone can show me as i've been there done that got the T-shirt.

I look forward to sharing my vast knowledge with you all & joining in with the banter.

My hobbies are a mix of MMA/cagefighting, listen to ska, reggae & old school rave music.
Do the odd line of coke & a few joints at weekends but mainly get absolutely ******* wasted on lager & shots.

I'm 6 foot 7 & weigh 18 stone, so if anyone on here starts me i'll rip your ******* heads off ok!!

Steve

Thank feck your here now:)

Steve

Hahaha quality intro ..!!!

You want some do ya eh? eh? :RpS_cursing:
Don't **** with me pal! you will regret it!

Soz mate bit pidssed so i'llspeak to you in the morninh ya weasel c**t :glare:
Flirty little darling aren't you..:RpS_wink:

Morning boys woke up late for work got hangover so think I'll have the day off in bed & read some more quality threads on here :RpS_thumbsup:

@Danny can these parody accounts not be closed down as everyone is sick to the back teeth of them? Ruins the forum.

I think some of them are funny as fook:RpS_thumbsup: daviedog,manhillside,deplastering sarah,ahmed etc:RpS_lol:...oh an nomido:RpS_wink:

@Danny can these parody accounts not be closed down as everyone is sick to the back teeth of them? Ruins the forum.

What a sad bloke you are! i am not a parody you cheeky person!
Sounds to me that you are scared that you will be found out by us proper spreads that your a chancer Stuart?
I just read one of your posts where you say your a decorator :RpS_laugh: so that proves my point #chancer lmao :RpS_lol:

yup... I am also getting fed up with them

Do you mean me? why do people gang up on new members? Been reading a few older posts & everyone on here seems to be a bit paranoid I don't understand ? :RpS_unsure:
I only came here to share my knowledge & have a laugh. :-(

Welcome Pluto, got to ask this (others are too shy).
Do you shave your balls?
Pluto's near Uranus isn't it?

I think your another regular faking it up...theres been a few lately. probably that rouge @Nisus the nuisance up to no good again :rolleyes) or you could be @DavetheDog @TheWand @Olican....the list goes on and on

Fake........................wtf........................thats slander Olivia.......................... @Olican....................:RpS_thumbdn:

What a sad bloke you are! i am not a parody you cheeky person!
Sounds to me that you are scared that you will be found out by us proper spreads that your a chancer Stuart?
I just read one of your posts where you say your a decorator :RpS_laugh: so that proves my point #chancer lmao :RpS_lol:

Do you mean me? why do people gang up on new members? Been reading a few older posts & everyone on here seems to be a bit paranoid I don't understand ? :RpS_unsure:
I only came here to share my knowledge & have a laugh. :-(

Wtf you on about? Yes you've found me out now fk off.

Wtf you on about? Yes you've found me out now fk off.

Calm doon mate don't have a heart attack!!
Mind you living in Scotland that's going to be hard to avoid eh?
Battered this Battered that :rolleyes)

Saw your uni finish vid mate :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.