I'm here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto

Hello, Thought i'd introduce myself, my names Steve from Telford in Shropshire & i'm a proper spread, not like most you chancers on here lol :RpS_lol:

Been spreading now for 30 years & i know everything there is to know,
screeding, rendering, pargetting, lime work, fibrous, restoration, float & set, dry lining, skimming etc....

I've done the lot so there's not much anyone can show me as i've been there done that got the T-shirt.

I look forward to sharing my vast knowledge with you all & joining in with the banter.
Oh & before anyone asks no i am not a ******* queer!

My hobbies are a mix of MMA/cagefighting, listen to ska, reggae & old school rave music.
Do the odd line of coke & a few joints at weekends but mainly get absolutely ******* wasted on lager & shots.

I'm 6 foot 7 & weigh 18 stone, so if anyone on here starts me i'll rip your ******* heads off ok!!

Steve

Hello @Pluto this isn't you is it??
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Thought i'd introduce myself, my names Steve from Telford in Shropshire & i'm a proper spread, not like most you chancers on here lol :RpS_lol:

screeding, rendering, pargetting, lime work, fibrous, restoration, float & set, dry lining, skimming etc....

I've done the lot so there's not much anyone can show me as i've been there done that got the T-shirt.

I look forward to sharing my vast knowledge with you all & joining in with the banter.

My hobbies are a mix of MMA/cagefighting, listen to ska, reggae & old school rave music.
Do the odd line of coke & a few joints at weekends but mainly get absolutely ******* wasted on lager & shots.

I'm 6 foot 7 & weigh 18 stone, so if anyone on here starts me i'll rip your ******* heads off ok!!

Steve
gayometer.gif

Steve

Pussy

Steve
your the greatest man I've never met

No they call me pluto because i'm the size of a planet mate :RpS_thumbup:
Ah right but Pluto is not considered a Planet anymore believe it or not. Mind you much better than being called "Uranus" ??? :RpS_laugh: Welcome along buddy :RpS_thumbup:

Steve
Welcome back pal, its been quiet without you buddy

people who call MMA '' cagefighting '' are well known to be active bummers... standard... and they take it dry...

hi steve welcome to the mad house - not a bad thread for your introduction, however, as a trained psychologist/ plasterer / i'm concerned about your mental state - do you require any counselling :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

people who call MMA '' cagefighting '' are well known to be active bummers... standard... and they take it dry...

Look ok i only did it once on a stag do while i was wasted & it didn't really count because he ran off before i'd finished.

What would you know about MMA anyway you want me to batter you in the ring mate? :flapper:

Look ok i only did it once on a stag do while i was wasted & it didn't really count because he ran off before i'd finished.

What would you know about MMA anyway you want me to batter you in the ring mate? :flapper:

You sausage jockey..... Not G**, my hairy ass

Oh ffs you guys. whist reading this i laughed so much that i farted. Now realized i followed through.Either i am getting old or that i have been arse raped too many times on site of late. But i digress , Welcome along Steven :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.