I'm coming out

Booby

ok guys I've decided to just put it out there. I'm G**. You all know what I'm like. I have a lot of pent up anger and I tend to be an absolute knob most of the time. It was all because i couldn't tell the truth about my need for man meat.
Please don't hate me. In fact if any of you feel the same way then PM me. Don't be shy! Bobby.

image.gif

You a 60 year old G** female:numberone: who cares if someones G** in this day and age.......i certainly dont I got a good mate who is as G** as they come

ok guys I've decided to just put it out there. I'm G**. You all know what I'm like. I have a lot of pent up anger and I tend to be an absolute knob most of the time. It was all because i couldn't tell the truth about my need for man meat.
Please don't hate me. In fact if any of you feel the same way then PM me. Don't be shy! Bobby.
@Nisus up to his old tricks???

I'd give you one for a go on your machine

By the way this thread is childish...im sure there are some G** plasterers

If bobby is G** that's the least of his worries.....he should be more worried about being a massive knob head

As far as I know everything and everyone is up as humour on here, just banter and usual site piss taking .
Funny as someone always bites .
image.jpeg

Could this mean the plasterman is also coming out.

My mate was copping off with a bird in Thailand a few years ago who turned out to be a bloke and he went through with it...told us the next day when he was drunk

I'd show plasterman how a machine really works. How to handle a big hose. I've had that rondo in places only my mum has seen.
He always looks at me a bit funny so you might be in luck:)