Il be back

carys

OK lads I'm off for 12 weeks till this s**t is over it all doom gloom on here at the moment.im going try keep out of this coronavirus s**t and adjust to this new life for the sake of my mental health and family. I wish you all the health and happiness in the hard times ahead but we will come through it stronger than ever before look forward to chatting againx

bof

OK lads I'm off for 12 weeks till this s**t is over it all doom gloom on here at the moment.im going try keep out of this coronavirus s**t and adjust to this new life for the sake of my mental health and family. I wish you all the health and happiness in the hard times ahead but we will come through it stronger than ever before look forward to chatting againx
That's a shame mate , be better to pop in now and then with updates on how you improve your lifestyle , chin up your in the best country in the world

bof

I can't see nettle juice having the mineral benefits tbh , the flowers taste nice but it's taking food away from the bees , life's full of tough choices

ChrispyUK

Nettle tea is quite nice. Just got to find some that the local dog hasn't pissed on and boil it up. Gets you really chilled out. o_O