if you look at the news

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
if you look at the news you feel like slitting your throat contruction shrank by 3% am not taking that onboard from these gloom and doom merchants.

yeah the media doing a fantastic job at driving teh country back into recession.... if they did not mention it nobody would then panic and stop spending.....

yeah the media doing a fantastic job at driving teh country back into recession.... if they did not mention it nobody would then panic and stop spending.....

its okay say dont mention it the general public already paniced when we all got HUNG :-0

ive mentioned it loads of times about media talking the job down look at my previous posts.
its slightly out of camber numbers tho because of massve reductions in public sector spending, thats a national figure it will vary wildly depending where you are in the country.

Bang on the money danny am going to order a pizza spend some green backs feck it.
And today a small news item another solider has giving his all to queen and country laid down his life, fecking blair .

Most people still have their jobs from before the recession, but aint spending. Why?....... because the media are a bunch of c*nts :RpS_cursing: The more they go on about recession, the more people are scared into not spending. The people should be thinking more along the lines of how many HAVE jobs rather than how many haven't. Positive thinking needed all round :RpS_thumbsup:

It happened in 2008, the fear of recession got stuck in peoples minds then the media jumped on it and bang the countries fooked...

Gordon brown was a t**t, but I have to say the best thing that he said was spend your way through the recession :)

Danny

It's all fiat money whats it backed up with not gold or sterling, I will tell you what is real the sweat of our labour .

The media are utter C*nts. I'd kill them all if I was God. I'm alright for a couple of months and the phone is ringing regularly too. They are all liars.

I go along with you tony I see plenty of skips in town something is going on . In bq this morning I ask the lad best seller this is trade counter staff MULTI and more Multi in my town they have the edge on wicks me thinks .

they dont have the edge on ******* anybody round here local one is cack, trade point bunch of useless muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.