If you have a minute

Members online

Done. Great shout.

It’s heartwarming to read the reviews of Jolly Josh on Facebook. Shows how important they are to the families who attend

Yup that’s done it..

I always read her posts. They are staggering and beautiful and I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone to truly understand how she and James feel.

But then you look at what she did in the face of everything

F42A2C7E-979C-4B6B-8CFF-259E0A476A0B.png

But then you look at what she did in the face of everything

View attachment 29265

Just what motivated me to start the last fundraiser for Richards wish was a parents courage and strength ,after going through hell to then go on help others is an enormous strength of character,. You first mentioned Jolly Josh to me back in spring. I wanted to help immediately but after my wife had to go in for cancer treatment I didn't have the will or mindset, she got the all clear during the summer then my Mum took ill (very nearly lost her) and I didn't feel up to it.
Then it dawned on me that Richards wish and Jolly Josh went through so much BUT still persevered for others.

Just what motivated me to start the last fundraiser for Richards wish was a parents courage and strength ,after going through hell to then go on help others is an enormous strength of character,. You first mentioned Jolly Josh to me back in spring. I wanted to help immediately but after my wife had to go in for cancer treatment I didn't have the will or mindset, she got the all clear during the summer then my Mum took ill (very nearly lost her) and I didn't feel up to it.
Then it dawned on me that Richards wish and Jolly Josh went through so much BUT still persevered for others.
Wow Oli, what a year you’ve had. I’m so very happy for your family that your wife got the all clear and your mum pulled through. And now you’ve done all this to help others help others.... :tanguero:

Seeing my best mate battle lymphoma was incredibly hard and it’s been a six year battle to win and then cope with the after effects to where she is now.... she just had twin boys!

Sometimes I think I’m a f**k**g lucky b*****d