If you had to choose !

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryed

Private Member
If you had to stop usig one of the below tools for the rest of your plastering life which would it be and why that choice?

Handboard, whisk, stilts and cordless drill?

I wouldn't miss stilts, never used 'em before:RpS_thumbup: Neither would you Barryed - you're like seven foot tall aren't ya?

stolen stilton aka stilts has to crouch to do 3 metre high ceilings. i'd go without my stilts. while i find them very handy, my ankle is absolutely fu.cked and every time i wear them it makes it worse.

pft, was thinking today how shte rollers are, especially on ceilings. Can't someone design something that efficiently puts pva on walls without it dripping all down your arm?

stolen stilton aka stilts has to crouch to do 3 metre high ceilings. i'd go without my stilts. while i find them very handy, my ankle is absolutely fu.cked and every time i wear them it makes it worse.

i always drag a rag around my ankle first or 2x socks! allways rubs with one pair on! :)

Stilts for me too. Never used them, although i wish i had. My legs and back might be in better nick now.

beady oasis, when i say my ankle is f**k*d. i mean ive got a torn ligament thats healed incorrectly and everytime i knock it (or even wear stilts or heavy work boots) it tears again. i dont think an extra sock is going to help mate

So the stilts appears to have lost that battle! So here is the next one. This time which one of these 3 would you choose to happen to you if one had to happen to you that day in work

A) the van breaks down on the way to work

B) your whisk decides that it no longer wants to work

C) you bend over to do first coat the bottom of your 3rd wall and what you thought was a fart was actually diaorehha and alot at that. Your working in the customers living room and it's the only way through from the kitchen to the rest of the house

Ok since you like them so much would you rather:

A) accidentally cut your foreskin with your tin snips

B) get caught having a danger wank in the customers bedroom whilst sniffing a pair of there knickers

c) have a fat naked customer fall through a ceiling whilst your skimming a ceiling

Answers please

Are you talking about yourself filling your pants is this a confesion before the members you s**t your pants hmmm.

I s**t mine all the time then just hide my y-fronts somewhere in the customers house so that they can savour the flavour

Ok since you like them so much would you rather:

A) accidentally cut your foreskin with your tin snips

B) get caught having a danger wank in the customers bedroom whilst sniffing a pair of there knickers

c) have a fat naked customer fall through a ceiling whilst your skimming a ceiling

Answers please

:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:
Gotta be C

ive got one, if you got banned from this forum would you a, take it like a man and not come back b, come back on, apologise and get on with it or c, change your name and still act like you've done nothing wrong and its everyone else whos a t**t

answers on the back of a postcard

this is not a serious questionaire, it is simply designed to make oasis bite. no offence intended

Back to pledging related real life situations. No thanks to Steve for trying to take this thread off topic :RpS_laugh:

So if you had to choose one of these situations which would it be?

A) your doing some work with a hammer when it slips out of your hand and goes through the window smashing it in the process

B) you are doing some drilling on a wall and go through an electric cable thus electrocuting yourself and blowing the electrics

C) The customer has to go out for the day. Your happy
As the dog you reckon has been giving you the eye. Unfortunatly the customer returns early and finds you balls deep in there dogs arse

Answers please

Status
Not open for further replies.