Idiotic people

I’ve seen a few articles about people not adhering to the rules and some of them are f**k**g mental. Let’s see who can find the most r******d case of this.
I’ll go first

Lets have a guess at what they were singing, I'll start off with......

Staying Alive....Bee Gees

I’ve seen a few articles about people not adhering to the rules and some of them are f**k**g mental. Let’s see who can find the most r******d case of this.
I’ll go first

£30 fine is a f**k**g joke. If this shitty little virus is important enough to crash the economy over then it's important enough to hand out the kind of fines that bankrupt people over.

£30 fine is a f**k**g joke. If this shitty little virus is important enough to crash the economy over then it's important enough to hand out the kind of fines that bankrupt people over.
Agree tha £30 is a joke but fines in general not suitable... one week isolated quarantine bread and water only that would do the trick

Jack Grealish went over to his mates house apparently, he says they adhered to government guide lines and it’s more likely you could catch virus going to supermarket. Cops said there were 4 of you but jack said no they were 6 metres away and were outside anyway! It’s all Boris Johnson’s fault anyway and cops were impressed with his large tub of sanitiser!

Yep I’m Derbyshire based this is why I’m not going anywhere at all
Except to shop I’m totally masked up even face shield

Really could do with toilet paper shortage sorting

C70B4601-2663-44A5-8482-0CD12EC5899B.jpeg

Your welcome