Ibrox here we come!

Members online

hail hail

Private Member
3 tickets for the s**t pit, have to travel tomorrow to Scotland but been up sick all night vomiting! Thought I was going to stop breathing at one point. Now it's all green bile and it ain't fun!

Will be fun tomorrow if and when I manage to get up out of bed for this.

Anyway, this game isn't really the game of the week. We've bigger fish to fry in the CL.

I'm torn between a tight win as in 1-0 or 2-1 and maybe another drubbing, maybe another 5 or 6. I'll be doing an outsider that'll bring in a few quid. Celtic 7-1, Sinclair hattrick.

But here is where it gets interesting. I've been to Ibrox 5 times, lost 4 and the only win was against DUTD in the league cup final. Also been to 5 oldco cup finals and lost everyone. Hoping my luck changes on Sat.

Hail Hail!!

3 tickets for the s**t pit, have to travel tomorrow to Scotland but been up sick all night vomiting! Thought I was going to stop breathing at one point. Now it's all green bile and it ain't fun!

Anyway, this game isn't really the game of the week. We've bigger fish to fry in the CL.

I'm torn between a tight win as in 1-0 or 2-1 and maybe another drubbing, maybe another 5 or 6. I'll be doing an outsider that'll bring in a few quid. Celtic 7-1, Sinclair hattrick.

But here is where it gets interesting. I've been to Ibrox 5 times, lost 4 and the only win was against DUTD in the league cup final. Also been to 5 oldco cup finals and lost everyone. Hoping my luck changes on Sat.

Hail Hail!!

Hope it's coincidence and you're not a f**k**g scud mate lol

Hail Hail!!
Stay in bed mate, don't want to risk passing it on or feeling worse. Don't worry about the tickets I'll buy them off you so they won't go to waste.

Stay in bed mate, don't want to risk passing it on or feeling worse. Don't worry about the tickets I'll buy them off you so they won't go to waste.

Was waiting on that hahaha. Think I'll suffer on way over and see how I am sat morning.

One my mates is barred from hampden, everytime he's went to a game in hampden, they've lost fs lol so he's not allowed anymore

IMG_20170925_084444.jpg

The young lad after the game. Griff's his new best player now lol.

As for the game, wasn't a great first half but the game was never in doubt. That Pedro one, fcuk he's some clown I tell ya lol.

That's just plain bad planning on your part. When we play that mob not only don't I work that day, I don't work two days after
I didn't weigh in Monday, long story short, smashed my phone into bits last Saturday and forgot to set alarm on new one. Missed Monday he said about Saturday, aye I said, forgetting clean about the match, then didn't remember till later in the week and didn't wana let him down. s**t on my part. Plus point came home Friday and the missus had home and away tops sitting on the bed for me, so that was sweet at least. By all accounts the manky are as s**t as ever?

I didn't weigh in Monday, long story short, smashed my phone into bits last Saturday and forgot to set alarm on new one. Missed Monday he said about Saturday, aye I said, forgetting clean about the match, then didn't remember till later in the week and didn't wana let him down. s**t on my part. Plus point came home Friday and the missus had home and away tops sitting on the bed for me, so that was sweet at least. By all accounts the manky are as s**t as ever?
It's no as big an occasion any more, far prefer playing the sheep as they give us a game. Wednesday night biggest game of season for me.

It's no as big an occasion any more, far prefer playing the sheep as they give us a game. Wednesday night biggest game of season for me.

No,you're right, the sheep are usually tougher games. Still love beating "rangers" though to shut the orcs up. They Really are a deluded lot. Well if we want to play European football after Xmas, need 4points minimum off anderlecht. Can't see either us or them getting much of Paris and Munich.

No,you're right, the sheep are usually tougher games. Still love beating "rangers" though to shut the orcs up. They Really are a deluded lot. Well if we want to play European football after Xmas, need 4points minimum off anderlecht. Can't see either us or them getting much of Paris and Munich.
Hoping for a freak result against Munich, they've no started there season too good. Your right about the Huns, it's more to do with one over there fans than the game on the pitch.

Hoping for a freak result against Munich, they've no started there season too good. Your right about the Huns, it's more to do with one over there fans than the game on the pitch.
Exactly, just to remind them of their place.

Least you're no scud mate, I had a go rub up some pillars, missed the game ffs.

I have never missed a Celtic gers game since I was 13 years old either by watching it on TV or at it. I remember load years ago had a job on and big push to get it finished. We played on a Saturday, needed me in and I told him, not a f**k**g chance I'm missing the game. Esp after working to 8.30 on the Friday night. He told me, if I didn't come in to my work because of a daft football match then I was sacked. Told him to shove his job up his hole then because I don't miss these game's. Well, I didn't come in on the sat, got a phone call from him on Sunday asking was I coming in on the Monday lol.

Simon, you need to get your priorities right skipper ;)

I have never missed a Celtic gers game since I was 13 years old either by watching it on TV or at it. I remember load years ago had a job on and big push to get it finished. We played on a Saturday, needed me in and I told him, not a f**k**g chance I'm missing the game. Esp after working to 8.30 on the Friday night. He told me, if I didn't come in to my work because of a daft football match then I was sacked. Told him to shove his job up his hole then because I don't miss these game's. Well, I didn't come in on the sat, got a phone call from him on Sunday asking was I coming in on the Monday lol.

Simon, you need to get your priorities right skipper ;)
That's the spirit